what is wrong with these people.......

I am SO SICK of these god damn retards on Party Poker who don't know a good card from their ass!!!Honestly... How do these morons end up with so many chips?Listen... I'm in the PartyPoker Million Sattelite. Top 7 get seats in the semi-final. I am about 5th in chips. Blinds are 200/400... I raise UTG with A9s to 800. A dumbass with a slightly bigger stack calls... Flop comes 895. I bet 1000, he re-raises All-In like a dumb shit (I had been watching him when he was chip leader on another table) and saw him go in quite a few times with who knows what. I make the call with TPTK... Guess what this stupid ass has? Q5!!! Guess what card comes on the turn? Another GOD DAMN 5!!!! I am so pissed... If you don't want to hear it, you can go watch sesame street if you want. Because these retarded players are pissiing me off beyond belief. It's one thing to be stupid in a normal game, and piss your money away like a jackass... But it's a fucckin tournament, what the hell is wrong with these people? He bet his whole stack on a pair of fuggin 5's!!!Bad beats happen, blah blah blah... this is ridiculous. There are 29 people left, and i'm like 5th in chips! I could have skipped into the top 7, and this dumb shit comes in and makes the stupidest play i think i've ever seen. You know, if I get beat by KK when I have AA... fine, out drew me.... He called 800 cold with Q5, and went all in with the 5's!!! WHAT THE HELL???I guess i'm done. But I swear if someone did this in a live game, he wouldn't be walking out of their under his own power!

I hear ya. But, the play was a bluff that figured you for A 10, AJ, etc.Not a horrible play. Just a bit too aggressive.And I an aggressive player. I would have raised you triple your bet to see if you would fold...But certainlly not all in there.If you knew this guy was loose and aggressive this should not have surprised you.A bold move that backfired...then he sucked out his 6 outer. He did have a 24% chance.Bad beats are part of the game. I know. I still whine about them too.But, remember this.....that is why we have hope in beating the pro's right? Because they are usually going to make the right decision. Then we can suck out on them like Moneymaker and win the WSOP.From a fellow Chicago native

Some people don't understand the importance of kickers. In my opinion, your all-in call was questionable. I would have figured him for an overpair with the thought of a straight in the back of my mind. In hindsight though, you did get your chips in with the best hand.My advice is to take notes and bust him next time.

I had a similar feeling last night (minus the death threats). Putting aside the beat that is layed on me here, I don't know if I have ever seen a hand played worse than this one. Not only that, the person had a decent stack for where we were in the tournament, which I will now assume they picked up by going allin on the first hand and pulling something like this.Here it is:Blinds at 75/150 I am utg with KK, raise it to 3 1/2 x the bb, genius calls in third position and one other call. Flop is 4c Ts 6s. Figuring the pot is big enough, and wanting to push out the flush draws I push for about 1200 more. what do you think genius calls me with? AT? 2 spades? No, he turns over K9 of clubs!!! What can you possibly think you have beaten at this point with that hand, nothing. Do I even need to write the rest? Turn Qc, river Ac. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt damn near Hellmuthian at this point. I mean come on, K9c? Really? This happened last night, and I have probably thought to myself about 200 times, what in the world could this person possibly have thought he could beat here. I guess he deduced, "ok, under the gun raise of 3 1/2 x bb, allin on the flop, he must have K8. I call." Then he probably looked over at his buddy and said "if we are going to beat this guy in a tournament game, we've got to get out of the kiddie pool and start making moves!" :wink: LaterPC

LOL he's going to shoulder-check him!Seriously, though.. what the heck are you doing raising UTG a MINIMUM raise with A9? Are you in love with ace rags "but at least it's SOOOOTED"???You represented something like AJ/AQ offsuit preflop, there's NO WAY you could have hit that flop.The guy was betting that you didn't hit the flop and didn't have a pocket pair higher than 9's. If you don't, YOU CAN'T CALL.It was a semi-bluff with a pair and an overcard. He's not a horrible dog if you DID hit the flop, or even if you had something like 10/10 or J/J.His gamble (that you missed the flop) was WRONG, but it worked out for him. But it wasn't a horrible move on his side.The bad move was not folding A9 ('oh but it was SOOTED') preflop. It's not even a calling hand UTG, let alone a raising hand.Also, it was entirely possible he called you with 67 preflop... suited connectors are great to bust out big pairs or AK/AQ, etc. And they are EASY to play post-flop. He could have flopped the nut straight!Sorry you can get mad but your play here was reckless.

No you ****ing douchebags... I am not in love with Axs because it's ****ing suited, you dumb shits. But the whole table was playing like a bunch of bitches trying not to bust out, so I made a small raise with that hand so I'd be able to get away from it if I had to.... THATS why I raise the minimum.... because I'd rather not limp, and rather not put more than 1/10 of my whole stack in there on A9, you dumbass. I know what the hell I'm doing, and you weren't watching the game, you have no idea what was happening except what I told you. The play was fine... and the plays I have been making have gotten me to the point I was at.... I flopped top pair, and did NOT put him on an overpair, because he'd have pushed all in preflop if he did have a pair. Even with a small one, he was a douchebag like that. And how can you tell me that MY play is bad, when you are faced with some numbnuts making a play like that... are you ****ing stupid??? You can all suck my ass and shut the **** up.As for would I fight him... YES.... I would jump over the ****ing table like DMX in Tilt! If I had a weapon, I'd use that too... honestly, someone being this stupid, this late in a tournament is just inexcusable... he deserves to be crippled if not dead. Think I'm overreacting, well screw off!(P.S. It's now the next morning and I still have this much anger over this)

So you only want to be called with better hands then?  Okay, good luck with that.
That's the reason I raise preflop.... so yes! You dumb ****! You raise preflop so you can narrow the field and get an idea what your opponent might have! I don't exactly expect people cold calling raises to have Q5.... maybe that's your style.

ROFLMAO... Ur gonna leap over the table and tackle the guy? Pure comedy... One other question... why would u post a topic such as this and then hammer everybody when they give u their opinion? I understand your trying to vent but.. geez... wheres the restraint? U make yourself appear as the 14 yr old i busted out last night when he was hammering mommy and daddys credit card.... Oh BTW leaping over a table will get u removed quicker than chit anywhere u go and give u a really bad rep. By this action u are kinda putting a target on your back...

ROFLMAO...  Ur gonna leap over the table and tackle the guy?  Pure comedy... One other question... why would u post a topic such as this and then hammer everybody when they give u their opinion?  I understand your trying to vent but.. geez... wheres the restraint?  U make yourself appear as the 14 yr old i busted out last night when he was hammering mommy and daddys credit card.... Oh BTW leaping over a table will get u removed quicker than chit anywhere u go and give u a really bad rep.  By this action u are kinda putting a target on your back...
It is comedy... sorry you missed that part! And yes, i'm trying to vent... if you don't like it you can **** off! I don't give a shit about my rep, or whether I have a target... I could really care less what you people think of me. I have never acted like as big a jerkoff as half the people here and if you want to talk shit about me venting, then fine. In fact, i'm going to post about this in general in a minute, because half you ****s are big dicks, and need to be bitched at a little more... Don't like it.. .I don't really care! It's a forum of opinions.... here is mine!

Looks like someone needs:1. To grow up.2. A new vocabulary.3. Anger management classes.4. To start playing with better cards and folding his ace-rags, even if they are "soooted".Face it man, you made a pitiful play and you got the butt end of the deal. Nothing to be mad about, except to be mad at yourself for being so in love with ace-rags sooooooootteeed.

Well since you decided to start an entire new thread complaining about how we "never" comment on the "other" person's bad play (like HIS bad play makes YOUR bad play any better?), then let me reiterate what the other guy was thinking...You raised a pitiful little raise UTG. Flop was apparant rags.The other guy (who admittedly shouldn't be calling your raise with Q5 but the implied odds are HUGE so maybe take a chance...) KNOWS you didn't hit the flop. You make a steal-bet and he puts you all in because HE BELIEVES HE HAS THE CURRENT BEST HAND!HE WAS BETTING YOU DIDN'T HAVE TOP PAIR, and that IF for some BIZARRE REASON YOU DID have top pair, that you would be smart enought to FOLD IT. He wasn't going all in "with a pair of 5's".He obviously wouldn't have done that if he thought you had the 9. But the chances of you hitting THAT flop were very low.If you hadnt' hit the flop, you couldn't call the raise. If you DID call the raise you'd have less than a 25% chance to win.Now, think what the other guy COULD HAVE had.. and why your CALL after he went all in was JUST TOTALLY STUPID:1. 10/10, J/J, Q/Q, K/K, A/A. He called your preflop raise and in this position he could hope you hit the flop with top pair, so you'd call and he could knock you out and nearly double up.2. 7/6 suited (or not). The best cards to have if you are up against any of the top hands (AA/KK/QQ/AK). And EASY to play post flop. If he had 76 then he flops the nut straight. You are DEAD.3. 55/99/88. He just called hoping to hit his set. You are DEAD in this case.4. AK, AQ, AJ. He has 2 overcards and although he is a 3 to 1 dog at this point IF you SOMEHOW hit the flop, he will win the hand if you didn't hit the flop.Now, as for YOUR CALL of his all-in. You said yourself you could basicially coast to the final table. So why would you call all-in unless you were DEAD SURE you had the best current hand, and that any draw he had would be more than a coinflip? I just showed you about 12 hands he could have that you were DEAD DEAD in the hand. Is it SO hard to put him on one of those 12 hands?Is it SO hard to lay down TPTK with at least 12 hands that KILL you, ESPECIALLY since you are risking all your chips?Don't you think you could have waited 5 or 10 or 25 hands for a better chance to bust someone and accumulate chips?I stand by my first comment... you should have looked at that A9 and quickly folded it. There's NO REASON to risk your stack UTG with A9. PERIOD.I know why you are mad, and you aren't mad at the other guy... you are mad at YOUR very BAD play.

No, trust me... I'm mad at the other guy.It's easy to say it was a bad play in theory... because so many hands could have beat me. But it wasn't a bad play, because i DID have the best hand. Theory and reality are different. In reality I had the best hand, and lost to Q5.

No you censored douchebags... I am not in love with Axs because it's censored suited, you dumb censored.  But the whole table was playing like a bunch of censored trying not to bust out, so I made a small raise with that hand so I'd be able to get away from it if I had to.... THATS why I raise the minimum.... because I'd rather not limp, and rather not put more than 1/10 of my whole stack in there on A9, you dumbass.  I know what the hell I'm doing, and you weren't watching the game, you have no idea what was happening except what I told you.  The play was fine... and the plays I have been making have gotten me to the point I was at.... I flopped top pair, and did NOT put him on an overpair, because he'd have pushed all in preflop if he did have a pair.  Even with a small one, he was a douchebag like that.  And how can you tell me that MY play is bad, when you are faced with some numbnuts making a play like that... are you censored stupid???  You can all suck my ass and shut the censored up.As for would I fight him... YES.... I would jump over the censored table like DMX in Tilt!  If I had a weapon, I'd use that too... honestly, someone being this stupid, this late in a tournament is just inexcusable... he deserves to be crippled if not dead.  Think I'm overreacting, well screw off!(P.S.  It's now the next morning and I still have this much anger over this)
Wow. I sure hope I only play you online. Be sure to tell us if you're gonna be in the WSoP so I can bring a gun if I happen to either give you a bad beat or you THINK I did. *shiver*
No, trust me... I'm mad at the other guy.It's easy to say it was a bad play in theory... because so many hands could have beat me. But it wasn't a bad play, because i DID have the best hand. Theory and reality are different. In reality I had the best hand, and lost to Q5.
im not one to completely make fun of a person over the net but damn youre an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU HAD THE BEST HOLE CARDS MORON, HE HAD THE BEST HAND!i dont give a shit what is in your hand, in hold em you must play the 2 cards in your hand and the 5 cards in the middle.........what the hell did u go all in for anywaysm, you are a MORON! did u expect the guy had ace 8, ace 2, king 9, wtf???? POCKET 2's WERE AHEAD OF YOU IN THE HAND! what are you bitching about? you got caught on all-out bluff since all you had was an ace , you have 535 posts yet you suck....are you a poker player or a forum ratSorry admin this might be the only time i ever spaz out but these types of people and people who say online poker is rigged will get yelled at by me everytime!Opp234
  • 1 month later...
im not one to completely make fun of a person over the net but damn youre an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU HAD THE BEST HOLE CARDS MORON, HE HAD THE BEST HAND!i dont give a censored what is in your hand, in hold em you must play the 2 cards in your hand and the 5 cards in the middle.........what the hell did u go all in for anywaysm, you are a MORON! did u expect the guy had ace 8, ace 2, king 9, wtf???? POCKET 2's WERE AHEAD OF YOU IN THE HAND! what are you censored about? you got caught on all-out bluff since all you had was an ace , you have 535 posts yet you suck....are you a poker player or a forum ratSorry admin this might be the only time i ever spaz out but these types of people and people who say online poker is rigged will get yelled at by me everytime!Opp234
uhhhe flopped top pairwhich were 9'sit was not an all-out bluffit was the best hand pre-flopand on the flopmaybe you should read the post before calling people moronmoron
The key words being 'DID have'. His hand got better. In reality, you had the second best hand and lost. Now go home and cry to your mommy that you lost a hand of poker. There is a reason that poker is considered gambling.