whos the hottest poker chick?

this obviously excludes celebs who try to play poker. ex. shannon elizabeth. i got clonie gowen on this one. shes a bit older but man id love to do her on the poker table. im sure alot of you will pick others but clonie is my hands down pick. and be honest now, i know a ton of you want kathy liebert but wont admit it.

Hey hey I got an idea. Which "who's the hottest poker chick" thread is the best "who's the hottest poker chick" thread?1.) This oneor, or....are you ready? or 2.) Every single other thread that's exactly the same.

Maybe we should have a "Who's the Hottest Chick in Poker" Forum so these threads can all waste away there for eternity.

this obviously excludes celebs who try to play poker. ex. shannon elizabeth. i got clonie gowen on this one. shes a bit older but man id love to do her on the poker table. im sure alot of you will pick others but clonie is my hands down pick. and be honest now, i know a ton of you want kathy liebert but wont admit it.
Yawn
Yet Miss_Idaho continues to top them all? I might not be able to talk due to ND's last loss to USC, but I still know the answer to this question.
Stop flirting with me. I'm married.
Well....Frankly My dear, I just don't give a damn. :wink:
Stop flirting with me. I'm married.
Well....Frankly My dear, I just don't give a damn. :wink:
How can I resist when you talk to me like that :wink:
Just take your pants off already.
you want me get banned for life? ok. consider it done. dont mess with miss idaho.
FYP. Banned.
Is the irony that he won't be able to see how you fixed his post?Nice work, though.