oct. 14-16 official picks

Hey Mapleleafs, how old are you? Two of my roomates and a girl I know went to Newmarket for high school. One went to Newmarket High, and the other two went to Colonel Carter.
29. However, I went to school in Aurora from kindergarten until Grade 12.Cardinal Carter is in Aurora, but I didn't know a lot of people that went there. I never went to a Catholic school.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we have 57 still in through Saturday's games. Could lose around half the remaining field this weekend. Any predictions on how many more weeks it's gonna go? I say around 7-8 unless 2 or 3 really get hot.

hahahahaha, brodeur's so overated
That is the dumbest hockey statement i have ever heard... you should be banned from ever watching hockey again...
I don't think he is overrated at all. He, as with any goalie does well with a strong defense-look at Minnesota. Both Roloson and Fernandez used to put up decent numbers even though they are not great goalies.

Well I'm out. I'd be more upset if the wife wasn't here watching Extreme Makeover. The show kinda puts things into perspective. Good luck to all still in! :wink:

AHHHH NOOOOO TB put their #2 goalie in today!!!!
the dreaded back to back games.
Great theory, but Burke played last night too.f Tampa
but the Capitals didnt.my great theory is, dont pick a team playing back to back, against a team that is rested.
but the Capitals didnt.my great theory is, dont pick a team playing back to back, against a team that is rested.
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't give away too many secrets
Yeah, Tampa looked dog tired outshooting Washington 40 - 14. I don't think back to back games played much of a factor here.

I think I've got my pick for next week narrowed down to 2 games, I'm happy I've been able to save some of the powerhouses for later, and that this weekend has been so evil on some of the big games. Good luck to those still alive, it should get very interesting from here on out.