the best hand you ever played

I was playing a $20 + 2 NL tournament. We were in level 1 of the blinds at 5-10I get nailed with AK suited on the button.It folds around to me and i raise 4x the bb.The small blind folds, and the big blind thinks for a minute and folds.I take it down.

not really the "best" hand, but the biggest pot....3/6 limit at the mirage, in late postion with Q7o. I had been on a rush and the guy to the right of me and I had been joking about it. He caps pre-flop and I'm going to fold until he said something joking about "what, finally a hand that can't win??" so I said "Fine, I'll call it...." laughing and thinking I'm throwing away money.Long story short, flop comes QQ7 and the raisers pre-flop had AA, KK and AQ. They did the betting, I won money.

I've won my share of big pots, and key tourney hands, but I've gotta say the 2 times I've laid down KK preflop (and been right both times).Those were pretty cool.
Same deal, only done it once, and 4 times with QQ, all 5 have been right.Of course doesn't quite make up for the 13,509,642 times I've called and gone broke, but still.

Played sooo many the best is probably lost to my memory. Here are a couple good ones from the same game.NL game, 20$ max buy in, .25/.50 blinds. A real gambler's game. Me and another guy had been ripping the game up. UTG opens to 3$ ($90 stack), I am UTG+1 w/ KK, I reraise to $10 (85$ stack). SB cold calls the $10 ($35 stack). UTG moves in for $90 total. I think for a long while and figure out he has Aces by his demeanor (we play often) and betting of the hand. I was winning my money by chopping out many smaller pots and had a good win working. I fold KK first time ever preflop. SB mucks AK face up. UTG shows his AA, I then show my KK and whole table goes crazy. We did a rabbit hunt and the flop would have been AKx!!! AA would have won crazy pot if he had smooth called preflop.Later in night, it's last hand to be dealt. I am UTG+1 again and pick up AA and try to open to $5 ($100 stack) but I accidentally act out of turn because UTG hasn't acted. He says "Well then I"M gonna make it $5!" ($45 stack). This guy is a buddy of mine and also my attorney. He has a small win in the game which rarely happens. I say OK I'm all in for $100. I figure I'm all but telling him I have AA (these guys know how I play) and hope he folds trying to show a little mercy to a buddy. Anyway he says well if you got the aces you got me I'm calling. He has KK. I try to make a settlement w/ him to save him some money but he says no good play go ahead and run 'em out. He hits a King on the turn to win the pot. I didn't go too crazy because this guy got me out of some legal trouble at a much larger savings that the $45 he won from me in this pot.

I was playing a $20 + 2 NL tournament.  We were in level 1 of the blinds at 5-10I get nailed with AK suited on the button.It folds around to me and i raise 4x the bb.The small blind folds, and the big blind thinks for a minute and folds.I take it down.
nh

J10 in middle position I raise it up (nl game) flop comes 988 guy checks I bet he calls he was a loose passive player(turn comes a 2) he checks I think for a minute wondering what he could have and decided it might be a str8 draw also I decide to check behind and let him bluff on the river if he does, the river comes a blank 3 and he fires out 3/4 at the pot and I thought for a second and couldnt put him on a 9 obviously, and if he did have a 8 or a boat he had played a hand earlier very similar to this where he only be 1/4 of the pot on the river with the stone cold nuts looking for a raise or a value call by ace high most likely, I call and he shows 67 high.

$1000 buy-in at the palms. QQ in the SB everyone folds I limp hoping something interesting happens or get away if need be, early in tourney raising and winning 1 blind not interesting. BB calls flop xx10 I make a nice bet and get called. Hm.... . Turn 10. Ouch have to keep betting lead make a bet he calls and I know im probably beat (solid guy wouldn't call less then top pair). River Q....I go all in projecting weakness though. He goes in tank and says you have QQ? then says I can't lay these down call has QT... doubled up and went on to win (4 way equal split)

$1000 buy-in at the palms. QQ  in the SB everyone folds I limp hoping something interesting happens or get away if need be, early in tourney raising and winning 1 blind not interesting.  BB calls flop xx10 I make a nice bet and get called. Hm.... . Turn 10. Ouch have to keep betting lead make a bet he calls and I know im probably beat (solid guy wouldn't call less then top pair). River Q....I go all in projecting weakness though. He goes in tank and says you have QQ? then says I can't lay these down call has QT... doubled up and went on to win (4 way equal split)
I thought this was best hand you ever played, not best hand somebody else every played versus you.