party poker reload bonus available now!

Just to let everyone know. Login and you will see itYou currently have the following offer(s) available: Use the Bonus Code "TAKEIT" when you make your next deposit before 12-OCT-05 23:59 EST and get 25% extra (Max $100) in your bonus account. Restrictions apply. Thank you for your continuous support of PartyPoker.com. If you have any queries, please write to us at info@PartyPoker.com If this has been posted please delete. Thanks

thanks for the updatei hit bonus account and i get this beauty message ...ErrorSorry, an error occurred while processing your request.Please go back and re-submit. If the error persists, please contact us at info@partypoker.com with details of where you received this error and we will respond to you at the earliest. *grumble grumble*

Edit, finally got in"No Bonus Promotion Details found"Must be just for select peoplebut their october reload should be here any time though
You are not special. How does that make you feel?
well i was fine with it until you put it that way :club:

My reload bonus is different:You currently have the following offer(s) available: Use the Bonus Code "BONUSOCT" when you make your next deposit before 12-OCT-05 23:59 EST and get 20% extra (Max $100) in your bonus account. Restrictions apply. Thank you for your continuous support of PartyPoker.com. If you have any queries, please write to us at info@PartyPoker.com So i guess i feel more special than dna but less special than cadam

yea I think partypoker just slapped me across the face, just logged in and got this .....Dear dna4poker, Party Points for Cash has returned for a limited time and this is your opportunity to cash in on the excitement at PartyPoker.com! Earn 930 Regular Points between October 5th and October 31st and you can earn $40 in cash. You have earned 0 regular points so far. You still have to earn 930 regular points by October 31st to be eligible. Be sure you don't miss out! Click here to learn more.

My bonus message:You currently have the following offer(s) available: Use the Bonus Code "MKMYDAY" when you make your next deposit before 12-OCT-05 23:59 EST and get 30% extra (Max $100) in your bonus account. Restrictions apply.

My promoDear Ninjaballz, Party Points for Cash has returned for a limited time and this is your opportunity to cash in on the excitement at PartyPoker.com! Earn 1000 Regular Points between October 5th and October 31st and you can earn $85 in cash. You have earned 0 regular points so far. You still have to earn 1000 regular points by October 31st to be eligible. Be sure you don't miss out! Sounds like a pretty sucky clearance rate to me.

Hey I've never gone through a reload bonus before... is it as simple as withdrawing my money, then redepositing it with the bonuscode they provide?? ThxChris

I think Party hates you. I got a variation of your message but I need to earn 545 points for $60 in cash.
Serious? WTF lol
Heh...I guess they really hate me. I can get $60, but I have to get thruough 1100+ points by the 31st. Annoying. I even had money I was going to reload this month. Bah.
Heh...I guess they really hate me. I can get $60, but I have to get thruough 1100+ points by the 31st. Annoying. I even had money I was going to reload this month. Bah.
Are "regular points" earned one-for-one with raked hands, or are they like bonus dollars earned ten-for-one with raked hands. It would suck complete ass to have to play 11,000 hands to get a $60 bonus.

lol, i got a low % one:

You currently have the following offer(s) available: Use the Bonus Code "YOURCHANCE" when you make your next deposit before 12-OCT-05 23:59 EST and get 15% extra (Max $100) in your bonus account. Restrictions apply.

Party Points for Cash has returned for a limited time and this is your opportunity to cash in on the excitement at PartyPoker.com! Earn 1385 Regular Points between October 5th and October 31st and you can earn $65 in cash. You have earned 0 regular points so far. You still have to earn 1385 regular points by October 31st to be eligible. Be sure you don't miss out!

lol, i got a low % one:
You currently have the following offer(s) available:    Use the Bonus Code "YOURCHANCE" when you make your next deposit before 12-OCT-05 23:59 EST and get 15% extra (Max $100) in your bonus account. Restrictions apply.  
I got the same one, and put 500 hands (375 raked) in tonight. I'll finish it up tomorrow.Has anyone spotted an October Empire Reload Bonus yet?