who is playing in today's full contact tounament?

Let's get a big group together today! So, who is playing? Not getting any responses in the tournament section of the forum. Com'on guys and gals! It will be lots of fun, I promise. You can criticize all of my stupid moves! I won't get offended! :D

I'm sitting here staring at the register button, waiting for the right time to ask the wife if she cares if i play....our baby is sick and has been vomiting all morning, so i need to help her with that, but maybe i can help her and play, not sure...wish me luck :D

Here is a female perspective.See if she minds if you play but you have to do something for her in return.Since the baby is sick, what would be really nice, is if after the game, you go pick up some takeout (not crappy fast food, but something good) and then afterwards, take care of the baby so your wife can have a hot bath and an hour or two for herself. That way, it is a win win situation for both of you. Just a thought.

I'm sitting here staring at the register button, waiting for the right time to ask the wife if she cares if i play....our baby is sick and has been vomiting all morning, so i need to help her with that, but maybe i can help her and play, not sure...wish me luck :D
Doh! I hope your baby gets well soon! I'd concentrate on the family man.... poker can wait.

DOH! Baby just woke up, and I read my wife this thread and the responses. Baby knows one response to questions...shaking her head no. Wife asks baby "so Katie, should we let Daddy play in the tourney?" and she shakes her head no. Evil little 11 month old! Now she's like "If you want to let daddy play, give him a kiss" (she also knows how to pucker up and show a kiss face) and she SHOOK HER HEAD NO AGAIN! She's seriously a real life Stewie!All in all, I'm playing :D

Hope the baby is doing well. When my son was little, he was always sick. It was tough. But it is amazing how resilient they are. before 5, he was sick all of the time. good news is that he rarely gets sick anymore. Anyway... for those of you who are playing and your name is not the same as on the forum... well, what is your PS name? Who is who?

Wow i'm a moron...I was rushing up to the store to get her some Pedialyte, hurrying everything up to play in the tourney at 1....get home, look to see how many are registered, and see "tournament will start in 1h 4m" whaaaat? oh, yes, i'm a moron, 1400, not 1300! lol....maybe i have time to go get that takeout before the tourney then :D

Hope the baby is doing well.  When my son was little, he was always sick.  It was tough. But it is amazing how resilient they are.  before 5, he was sick all of the time. good news is that he rarely gets sick anymore.  Anyway... for those of you who are playing and your name is not the same as on the forum... well,  what is your PS name? Who is who?
Apparently, while my mother was sitting her yesterday while my wife and I were out, she gave the baby some food she was eating...not sure what exactly it was, but now they're both sick...seems like some sort of food poisoning :D Katie was sick a lot for the first few months...had bad acid reflux. not good times.

Food poisoning is the worse! Good job on getting the Pediolite. 11 months is too young for gatorade, but gatorade with water is also good for food poisoning. Just make sure she does not get dehydrated.I am such a mom. Sorry if the advice is unwarranted.

i'm in...well sort of. going to a movie right now with the kids and hopefully won't blind out in the meantime...can't miss any tourney points...lolp.s. could never get the kids to drink that pediolite when they were young, but the water/gatorade worked great...when they could keep it down.

Any advice is definitely appreciated...i'm still new to this whole parenting thing! She apparently liked the taste of the pedialyte...while it was down. After that, her mommy needed her 5th or 6th new shirt of the day.

could never get the kids to drink that pediolite when they were young, but the water/gatorade worked great...when they could keep it down.
Ditto. But my friend has had no problem with it with her son.

We are playing a tounrmaent today on Pokerstars. It starts at 2:00 PM today.It is under the Private tournment area.The name is $10 Negreanu Open- Mixed Games.We are playing Pot Limit Hold'em.The tournament number is 4959754.Password is needed to register. Must get password via a Private message. Send your request to teknowledg or wrto4556.Hope this helps! :D

Wonder if someone could just post the password. I have pm wr and no reply, same thing happened last week and didn't get the password until after the tourny had started. So please could someone just post it or pm me.