ted forrest is a beast

Am I the only one here who thinks Ted Forrest is probably the best player in the world? If not the best, top 3 easily. This guy consistently makes dead on reads. He might not be human and should be caged immediately. Alright everyone lets have your top 3 “should be caged” players.

and your basing this off of??? Not that I dont agree that Forrest is a great player, but you dont make a statement like that w/o some evidence...

To the OP, yes, Ted Forrest is VASTLY underrated because he doesn't appear on TV as much as other pros. And yes, he is a ridiculous cash game player, ESPECIALLY in Stud Hi/Lo, so I have heard anyways.To the second poster......lame.

Am I the only one here who thinks Ted Forrest is probably the best player in the world? If not the best, top 3 easily. This guy consistently makes dead on reads. He might not be human and should be caged immediately. Alright everyone lets have your top 3 “should be caged” players.
I'll probably get flamed for this, but here goes, to me Ted Forrest kind of looks like a pedophile. Real quiet, unassuming, and then bang thats just when he strikes. No not a little kid, but a great read to knock someone out of a tournament.
I'll probably get flamed for this, but here goes, to me Ted Forrest kind of looks like a pedophile. Real quiet, unassuming, and then bang thats just when he strikes. No not a little kid, but a great read to knock someone out of a tournament.
Your avatar makes it hard to flame you.
KowboyKoop can you play any game other then stud
Stud is the game where I make about 85 to 90 percent of my money in poker. I do pretty well in it and it is thus my favorite game.However, I also do play Stud Hi/Lo, Limit Holdem, and Razz (very occasionally) and make some money in each, though I am not nearly as good at these games than at regular stud. I will be the first to admit that No limit holdem (cash games or tourneys) are not my game at all. I don't completely suck, but I don't play enough to really be able to make some money at it.

I believe Ted Forrest is one of the top players in the world. Of course this is all based off of things that I have read. I do like to watch him play whenever he is on TV as well....

amazing poker player....BUT he should stay away from CRAPS..i have heard he has won a million in poker in one night and lost it on the craps table...!!kinda like T.J
Well top 3 hardest to play against:1. Phil Ivey - by far best tournament player in the world2. Gus Hansen3. Howard Lederer
eh, I disagree with Ivey being the best tourney player in the world. Best all around player in cash and tourneys, maybe, but I would go with Chris Ferguson on that one. He is ALWAYS in the money and at a final table it seems, and he has won the big one.
he has won the big one.
Ferguson is awesome all right, but winning the big one really wouldn't be any type of deciding factor as to whether or not he is better than Ivey at tourneys.
that is not the only reason I feel Ferguson is best. He has been at a lot more final tables than Ivey in the past few years. When is the last time Ferguson was in a "slump?"
he has won the big one.
Ferguson is awesome all right, but winning the big one really wouldn't be any type of deciding factor as to whether or not he is better than Ivey at tourneys.
that is not the only reason I feel Ferguson is best. He has been at a lot more final tables than Ivey in the past few years. When is the last time Ferguson was in a "slump?"
I have a feeling you have no idea what you're talking about. As a whole, in the last five years Ivey has had much, much more success than Ferguson.

Well, according to Hendon Mob databases, Ferguson has won more money all time in tournaments. Also, they have the same number of bracelets. Also, Ferguson has 42 WSOP cashes to Ivey's 21. So, you may feel that Ivey is a better tourney player, and that is fine, it is an opinion, but there is no way you can say that Ivey has had "much, much" more success than Ferguson in tournaments. And don't bring up the point about Ivey not focusing on tourneys as much, because that is exactly what we are talking about.

am I the only one......who thinks it funny that everytime cardplayer releases an article about a player (the case this time) or someone wins a WPT event (grinder)there is an immediate post about how he is the best ever, or a beast, or the man.The media is controlling you...

When the WSOP started this year I saw Ted Forrest at the Rio and he had the most amazing pedophile moustache I have ever seen. I prayed that he would make it to tv to show the world... he musta shaved it off before they taped the "prop bet champion" segment on espn.I have never been more disappointed in my life :cry: