****patrickj vs teneight**** on full tilt, right now

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching these guys play HU would be like watching retards have sex.
alf you know i'm still bitter about my KK.and how many bf's can one dude have. I mean i realize the first time i ever had a conversation with patrick was on the thread that started all this.i guess it was love at first online chat.
Hey Chuck, you know that I have complimented your play (although you do have a bad "choking" problem)....but come on already with that damn KK hand.I am allowed to suck out every once and awhile....no matter how good I am.
you know i love the alf. oh no wait i'm supposed to love patrick. man i'm confused.
btw, If anyone else wants to play me heads up sng's, just know I wont back down. let me knowteneight
teneight i love reading your posts and you're a funny guy. i don't mind that you play a bit wilder and don't keep hold of your money as carefully as i might. but unless you think you are the best player in the world, that is a stupid statement. one of the keys to poker is to play people who are worse than you. playing anyone who wants to play you is not smart, because if they want to play you, they probably think they are better. take a cold shower and find some donks.daniel