****patrickj vs teneight**** on full tilt, right now

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I challenged KowboyKoop to a heads up game and he categorically bottled it claiming "I dont play heads up" in front of like fiddy witnesses.  KK has no cahunas.  PimpRock has BIG cahunas.
OHHH NOOOO, I am smart enough to not play a form of poker that I have little experience in and prefer to play the game that I have the greatest advantage in...Boy, I sure do suck....Actually, I told you that you can sit with me anytime, but I simply don't play heads up, so, whatever, I don't know what to tell you.
OHHH NOOOO, I am smart enough to not play a form of poker that I have little experience in and prefer to play the game that I have the greatest advantage in...Boy, I sure do suck....Actually, I told you that you can sit with me anytime, but I simply don't play heads up, so, whatever, I don't know what to tell you.
Man would I crush u in stud

come on Pstars and find me and do it then. Man, it is funny, about twenty people have said that they were gonna come by and "crush me" in stud. Yet, only I have only seen one of you there (it was CJHunt or something like that,and funny thing, he sat down, and I won about 75 dollars that session, not all directly from him, but he didn't "crush" me like he claimed). I play quite often, so come sit with me and show me how it's done if you want to....

HAHA PATRIC SUCKS OUT SO BAD ON TEN...AQ VS KQ AND HE FLOPS A KING.  HE IS PLAYING LIKE A FISH, RIGHT INTO TENEIGHTS STRATEGY, BUT HE IS HITTING HIS THREEOUTERS.SAD, REALLY.
There's no reason to yell.
HAHA PATRIC SUCKS OUT SO BAD ON TEN...AQ VS KQ AND HE FLOPS A KING.  HE IS PLAYING LIKE A FISH, RIGHT INTO TENEIGHTS STRATEGY, BUT HE IS HITTING HIS THREEOUTERS.SAD, REALLY.
There's no reason to yell.
what is this a fuc.king library

after patrick is done sucking out, he is declining another match against me. he knows that 2 of his wins came from sucking out his 3 outters. teneigtps. patrick is saying that I sucked out when he made a standard raise with A9s and I called with J7s. hitting my jack on the flop when we arent all in yet. he bets, I go all in..he calles with two overcards..he hits one of his outs...and he says i suck out all the time..hahathis kid is a joketeneight

this is a convo we had:patricjohnston5 [4:19 PM]: im not scared Raiders4ever4ev [4:19 PM]: ill outplay you all day patricjohnston5 [4:19 PM]: im smart patricjohnston5 [4:19 PM]: im playing later Raiders4ever4ev [4:19 PM]: why? patricjohnston5 [4:19 PM]: when ill play better Raiders4ever4ev [4:19 PM]: haha patricjohnston5 [4:20 PM]: because right now patricjohnston5 [4:20 PM]: shut the **** up Raiders4ever4ev [4:20 PM]: right patricjohnston5 [4:20 PM]: i am playing crappy Raiders4ever4ev [4:20 PM]: when you play bgetter Raiders4ever4ev [4:20 PM]: after you eat your lucky charms right? Raiders4ever4ev [4:20 PM]: you aren't playing crappy Raiders4ever4ev [4:20 PM]: im just outplaying you patricjohnston5 [4:20 PM]: go get cancer, do something useful Raiders4ever4ev [4:20 PM]: and you decide to move in with KQo against AQs Raiders4ever4ev [4:20 PM]: how about STD's? dosen't your mom have a few of those patricjohnston5 [4:20 PM]: you are such a coward Raiders4ever4ev [4:20 PM]: lets play patricjohnston5 [4:20 PM]: talking it up on the internet Raiders4ever4ev [4:20 PM]: coward?? who is the one turning down the match..right now Raiders4ever4ev [4:20 PM]: ?? patricjohnston5 [4:20 PM]: i said id play you later Raiders4ever4ev [4:20 PM]: i want to play Raiders4ever4ev [4:20 PM]: lets play Raiders4ever4ev [4:21 PM]: right..coward Raiders4ever4ev [4:21 PM]: and you call me the coward patricjohnston5 [4:21 PM]: i dont care Raiders4ever4ev [4:21 PM]: what a joke Raiders4ever4ev [4:21 PM]: JOKE Raiders4ever4ev [4:21 PM]: JOKE Raiders4ever4ev [4:21 PM]: JOPKE Raiders4ever4ev [4:21 PM]: JOPKE Raiders4ever4ev [4:21 PM]: JOPKE patricjohnston5 [4:21 PM]: im more matur than you at 15 Raiders4ever4ev [4:21 PM]: well play later you little pussy patricjohnston5 [4:21 PM]: how sad Raiders4ever4ev [4:21 PM]: we'll play later Raiders4ever4ev [4:21 PM]: go run away and eat your lucky charms so you can win by sucking out again Raiders4ever4ev [4:21 PM]: peaceRaiders4ever4ev [4:22 PM]: you better not back down Raiders4ever4ev [4:22 PM]: lets me it 20 matches Raiders4ever4ev [4:22 PM]: 15 to go Raiders4ever4ev [4:23 PM]: k Raiders4ever4ev [4:23 PM]: good Raiders4ever4ev [4:23 PM]: peace Raiders4ever4ev [4:23 PM]: 15 matches to go Raiders4ever4ev [4:23 PM]: i know in the long run, i'll outplay you Raiders4ever4ev [4:23 PM]: k..peaceeeeee

basically he is scared to play against me becuase he is playing "Crappy"yeah..sucking out 2 wins is crappy. anyways, if anyone clearly saw the last 2 matches, I outplayed him all day long until his lucky charms come into workwe are going to play a total of 20 matches..so we have 15 to go. the score is 2-3 as of now ...two wins coming by suckouts on his side..teneightgl

this is the last bit of the convo we had right after match 5Raiders4ever4ev: JOKERaiders4ever4ev: JOPKERaiders4ever4ev: JOPKERaiders4ever4ev: JOPKEpatricjohnston5: im more matur than you at 15Raiders4ever4ev: well play later you little pussypatricjohnston5: how sadRaiders4ever4ev: we'll play later Raiders4ever4ev: go run away and eat your lucky charms so you can win by sucking out againRaiders4ever4ev: peacethis guy has no credibility no respecthes amazingly primitave and has a huge ego its a shame none of you have realised this fucking glory boy needs to get a beat down so hell shut the fuck up scores 3-1i have sucked out twiceKQ vs AQand i hit a 6 outer with my 2 overs when i raised with a9s and he called j7s when i was commited somewhat flop 7 high i got him all in as i had a read he was on two high cards he continues to bitch and moan about it6 more matches to go.. [/img][/b]