****patrickj vs teneight**** on full tilt, right now

btw, if anyone wants to play me heads up, i'll be on full tilt since I deposited around 100 dollars or so. I hate the site graphics.chuck, are you on?? want to play some mix games on FT??teneight
Ill play you right now.... Sanders247 on FTHit me up on AIM my handle is norcoboys24
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry. I have to delay all sng HU matches since I'm in the 24+2 tournament that is going to start in 7 min. we can player after I get knocked out..which hopefully will take a whileteneight
Multitable?
don't want to..sorry. not my thing since I'm new to this site. I will def. multi table on UB since i've been playign there for years, and it feels just like home teneight
Wow, teneight I was kind of rooting for you...but after that exchange and this whole thread it's obvious you're a HUGE duechebag.Patrick, take this tool's money.
what do you expect from a guy that makes a post everytime he goes on some crazy run in online poker and then makes a post crying about a small downswinga week later?

Am I missing something here? Is this the cool thing to do now? Have a dispute and challenge somebody Headsup? Really what does it prove? When I've had disagreements with Smash in the past, he challenged me a couple times to a headsup match, but after some jawing back and forth we saw the bigger picture in that we could find better spots and that even if we played, it wouldn't settle anything.Never let ego or pride be the reasons for playing poker. Your goal should always be to put yourself in +EV situations, because at the end of the day, it's about winning money, not winning the small battles to give yourself bragging rights.

i agree completely jay.but these hu matches are hilarious, they are only for 10 bucks and the talking shit to the self proclaimed greatest of all time is just too much fun.now back to O.P.P.and remember Dave drop a load on em

i agree completely jay.but these hu matches are hilarious, they are only for 10 bucks and the talking shit to the self proclaimed greatest of all time is just too much fun.now back to O.P.P.and remember Dave drop a load on em
They're just plain funny as hell. And we all know how hilarious hell is.
me and patrick ::what a joke:: are going to play a series of 11 matches on Full Tilt. I have to d/l the site and deposit asap. we are playing 10+1 sng' heads up matches. if anyone wants to come and watchI will post what table we are going to play in as soon as the match gets started. teneight
Is this gonna be today? I can't fucking wait. Good luck both of you (except teneight).
I started to read this thread then said no, But this did make me laugh.

jayi know the dont mean anything at alljesus im not that mis infromedi stated they don't mean anything in the other thread were the dispute arised from me calling him an idiot and to take me off his aim listhowever i decided to play the HU matches because chucksty talked it up for some fun and if i beat teneight say 8-3 his ego would diei figured i was a small favourite anyway but you are rightin the games we played i played as if i were trying to prove something since people were watching and not playing like i usually would have in order to make money so don't misjudge me as a clown alongside teneight everyone because although i maybe acted a bit imaturely i am afterall 15 and thats a good enough excusebit of fun and the teneight guy really is a douche

tenieight got slapped around. but man, both of you are pretty bad at heads up, lets be honest. patrick kept folding preflop when he had teniehgt on the ropes and tneighetit tries to bluff too much.
I wasn't even getting playable hands, so please. he actually won this match unlike a few of the others.he dosen't want to play anymore, but whatever.