sex, f'ing, or making love

I'm more of a fan of the "hot carl"
Alright, I'm gonna give this "rainbow" thing another five minutes, and if you don't show up quick, then I am going down to the store and getting a hot-rod magazine. 'Cause they got the chicks with the boobs in there.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I'm gonna give this "rainbow" thing another five minutes, and if you don't show up quick, then I am going down to the store and getting a hot-rod magazine. 'Cause they got the chicks with the boobs in there.
Well done
  • 11 months later...

bumping for 2 reasons:1. ) Most entertaining thread I unearthed looking for the "What happened to Jayson Weber" thread2. ) Someone out there has a Carl joke account? This needs to be used more..

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't read the thread but sex is with a girl I respect/girlfriend. ****ed can be any of the following: No respect/slut (i.e random at party/club)/ raging hormone induced marathon with significant other. Making love....yeah I'm pretty sure my card gets revoked if I use that one.

Hittin skinzTakin skin boat to tuna townWaxin dat azzI listen to a lot of hip hop, but I'm white.
Me too, but I have never heard the bolded phrase used in hip hop or anywhere else for that matter.

Vulcanize the whoopee stickIn the ham walletCattle prod the oyster ditchWith the lap rocketBatter dip the cranny axIn the gut lockerRetrofit the pudding hatchOoh la laWith the boink swatterIf i get you in the loop when I make a point to be straight with you thenIn lieu of the innuendo in the end know my intent thoughI Brazilian wax poetic so hypotheticallyI don't wanna beat around the bushFoxtrot Uniform Charlie KiloFoxtrot Uniform Charlie KiloMarinate the nether rodIn the squish mittenPower drill the yippee bogWith the dude pistonPressure wash the quiver boneIn the bitch wrinkleCannonball the fiddle coveOoh la laWith the pork steepleIf i get you in the loop when I make a point to be straight with you thenIn lieu of the innuendo in the end know my intent thoughI Brazilian wax poetic so hypotheticallyI don't wanna beat around the bushFoxtrot Uniform Charlie KiloFoxtrot Uniform Charlie KiloPut the you know what in the you know wherePut the you know what in the you know wherePut the you know what in the you know wherePut the you know what in the you know where pronto