tight spot- must trade party$$$ for stars $$$

I seem to have gotten into a tight spot on Party Poker. Long ago, before I was 18, I used an account on Party using my sisters name. Today, out of the blue they call my sister saying that they think she has multiple accounts and want to verify by seeing a copy of her drivers license. My sister basically tells them to "**** off" They tell her that her account is now frozen. The lucky thing for me is that I was on her account at the time. Therefore, I can still play as long as I don't log off Party- then I will be blocked out forever. Furthermore, they obviously won't let me cash out or transfer money. Thus, the only way to get my hands on my cash is to lose it to someone else. Luckily I only have about $67 on that account, but I don't want those dick-faggets at Party to steal it from me.Here is my proposal: I will lose $67 to someone at Party in exchange for that person to transfer $33 to my Pokerstars account. I will not be able to make the exchange until tomorrow afternoon.The procedure that I think is most fair is this: I will go out on a limb and trust whomever I am making the exchange with by first losing $33. Then I will dump the remaining money when the $33 is transferred to my Stars account.This offer seems more than reasonable. If anyone is interested please let me know.Thanks,Mark

Sounds very much like a scam.Heres some scenarios:1. You hacked someone's account and dont want transfer due to a paper trail. But, chip dumping is very illegal online and can result in the dumpee's account being frozen and their funds confiscated.2. See #1.Why would you offer someone $67 for $33? No one would ever do this unless if was a scam.So scam on mang.

Sounds very much like a scam.
No, this is def. not a scam. I am just trying to cut my losses here. I could offer like $67 for $65, but I am not that jewish. The money is not a huge deal to me since I play mainly $55 sit and goes. The fact of the matter is that I am trying to make something out of nothing.
Racial stereotypes were really necessary?
Didn't mean to hurt anybodys feelings, just tryin to make a point.
Just watch yourself next time. There is at least one Jew on this site who can probably get you banned for saying that. (Me)
Racial stereotypes were really necessary?
Didn't mean to hurt anybodys feelings, just tryin to make a point.
Just watch yourself next time. There is at least one Jew on this site who can probably get you banned for saying that. (Me)
make that two.

you people seriously need to lighten up. I'm jewish....and guess what? A lot of us are cheap. There, I said it. Am i now a self-hating racist?Doesnt anybody have a freakin sense of humor anymore??? The P.C. climate of our country makes me farking sick to my stomach.

you people seriously need to lighten up. I'm jewish....and guess what? A lot of us are cheap. There, I said it. Am i now a self-hating censored?Doesnt anybody have a freakin sense of humor anymore??? The P.C. climate of our country makes me farking sick to my stomach.
you people seriously need to lighten up. I'm jewish....and guess what? A lot of us are cheap. There, I said it. Am i now a self-hating censored?Doesnt anybody have a freakin sense of humor anymore??? The P.C. climate of our country makes me farking sick to my stomach.
farking? PC? are you kidding?

Party Poker did the same thing to me and I lost the money in the account. After getting a random call on the phone and a rep. saying I needed to send my license info I thought it was some kind of scam and after telling the guy off just hung up. Next time I tried to log on, bingo bango bongo, the account is dead.

You are taking my response the wrong way. I was just implying that if he keeps up with the racist comments, he will most likely get banned. To be truthful, I don't really mind it either. It doesn't necessarily make me comfortable, but I don't reallly mind it too much.
if you are implying im a hypocrite for typing farking instead of the actual word, i typed that so it would show up instead of seeing "censored" in its place.And hence people would get what a wanted to say,Speaking of, i dont know why the word ra ci st is censored. Nor do i know why anything is censored. I mean, if i cant type f u c k on the internet without being censored, whats next? Seems kind of ridiculous
if you are implying im a hypocrite for typing farking instead of the actual word, i typed that so it would show up instead of seeing "censored" in its place.And hence people would get what a wanted to say,Speaking of, i dont know why the word ra ci st is censored. Nor do i know why anything is censored. I mean, if i cant type f u c k on the internet without being censored, whats next? Seems kind of ridiculous
fuck you, hippocrite.
fuck you, hippocrite.
that's your best response?
fuck you, hippocrite.
better than 'fark'. by a lot.
fuck you, hippocrite.
To be truthful, I don't really mind it either. It doesn't necessarily make me comfortable, but I don't reallly mind it too much.
I get the same feeling about your Pulp fiction quote.
fuck you, hippocrite.
eveytime i type **** it becomes censored. So, good for you, you got one off without being censored. How's this; the P.C. climate of our country makes me ****ing sick to my stomach. Anything else?