oh, yeah, I definitely understand that the Pats are the team to beat, and I am DEFINITELY not saying that I know the Chiefs are better than the Pats. But I am saying that with the best offense in the league and what could be a vastly improved defense (i.e. Like I said, the jets were a good team last year that essentially has everyone back), that the Chiefs are definitely a contender to knock the Pats off. So, I am not saying the Chiefs are better than the Pats, but I am also not just going to concede that the Pats are better than the Chiefs either, just based on last year.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

St. Louis Rams will win the superbowl
Ya and I'm gona censored Jenifer Aniston. No wait I think I have a better chance.
the rams will be good this year nonetheless. maybe not superbowl quality but they will be good.
see!
Ya and I'm gona censored Jenifer Aniston. No wait I think I have a better chance.
lol. and also, i miss your old avatar...gave me a hard 8 every time
Don't worry she will be back. Peyton will only make appearances on game day!But if your hurtin' for some Summer, hereew3.jpg
Don't worry she will be back. Peyton will only make appearances on game day!But if your hurtin' for some Summer, hereew3.jpg
Beautiful. Thank you.

I think the Jets will go 15-0 from here on out. Go Jets! Sure they were killed by the Chiefs, but they will see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I think the Jets will go 15-0 from here on out. Go Jets! Sure they were killed by the Chiefs, but they will see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Ok, if you say so. :roll:
Oh, you see. Just wait until the Colts miss another shot at the Superbowl. Don't worry about Brady, Pennington will have it covered this time. :-)
Beautiful. Thank you.

huh, you know, earlier, there were all sorts of posts on here talking about how good the Rams were and how they were gonna win the Super Bowl...but now, those same people seem to have disappeared...huh, that is strange...

i do agree that it is a weak division. However, you seem to make the assumption that the Rams are a good team, and not a part of that weakness. I mean, if your defense can't stop the San Fran. 49ers, you are in trouble......the Rams have the worst head coach in the league and are not a very good team. They MIGHT make the playoffs by default, because the NFC is ridiculously weak, but if they played in the AFC, they would be a six win team at best. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

martz is an awful coach. but that guy has some seriously good offense schemes.he knows as much about coaching a game as i know about playing poker.

martz is an awful coach. but that guy has some seriously good offense schemes.he knows as much about coaching a game as i know about playing poker.
I'm not so sure about this. St. Louis didn't have that great offensive until Vermeil was the head coach. Then, when he left, he went to K.C. while Martz inherited the entire system and has essentialy just preserved it (actually, the offense has gotten gradually worse and worse every year). However, Vermeil went to K.C. and has created what has been the best offense in the league (yes better than the Colts too, i.e. look at their slugfest last year) for the past three years. So, to me, Martz hasn't proven any offensive genius and has instead only proven that he is a total buffoon in terms of coaching
Oh, you see. Just wait until the Colts miss another shot at the Superbowl. Don't worry about Brady, Pennington will have it covered this time. :-)
How good did the Colts look tonight? Defense is going to be good, especially playing with the lead. Offense started out slow, but got our timing down and ended up playing a good all around game. Has to be our year.

Not to putdown the colts or anything, but stopping the Ravens offense isn't exactly the biggest accomplishment in the world...the O looked good in the 2nd halflet's see how they handle the Chiefs offense or something similar b/f we proclaim their defense to be "good"

Lol, yup Steelers will definitely win. Just like they were definitely going to win in 2001 with the immortal Kordell Stewart, they were the #1 seed and everything and then wait, what happened? Then they were the #1 seed again last year, Big Ben was unbeatable, wait, what happened there too? Thats what I thought.

everyone can go ahead and write off the patriots as usual. Please, keep betting against them so i get a better spread. And enjoy your fantasy worlds where Payton Manning or Big Ben can beat them in the playoffs. It's amazing how overlooked a team that has won 3 out of the last 4 Super Bowls can be.......