the band in your avatar is terrible
They own you.
actually CURSIVE is a wayyyyyyyyy better band. My chemical romance is just another MTV band that needed MTV to get big!don't get me started because I probably know more about them than you, and i'm not even a big fan.i'm just another EMO kid, even though my fav. taste in music is INDIE.teneightps. the best band in the world is: the early november
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bloc party !!!!
Not Big Yet, But Damn Good.The Early November is very good, Better than My Chemical Romance... I'd probobly say I've listened to there CD as much or more than any other CD I own...Senses Fail is good, Any Indie/Emo is gonna be good in my book..But we're not gonna be making fun of My Chemical Romance around here, they got talent and regardless of what anyone thinks they were around before "Helena".

My gripe with ESPN's WSOP coverage...they rarely show the pot size. I can't make judgements without the pot size!Those commercials with Ferguson are frustrating without the numbers and previous action. I don't know if they're making the answers obvious or what, but so far, I think I've missed one hold em/fold em.

this thread got kind of hijacked, but I remember from card players coverage that the only thing espn got from Chan's 10th bracelet was his heads up with Laak, which I believe was only 5-10 hands or so, and will probably consist only of Laaks crazy antics, and the final hand where Chan wins it. Good job espn, there coverage this year blows