what poker forum is the best?

Hey guys I have lurked for a little while and like a lot what I read here.Just wondering which website you think offers the best poker forum. I really don't have time to browse through 2+2, Cardplayer, FullContact etc. everyday.To give a little info on what I am interested in. I play mainly low limit holdem online and at a couple cardrooms in town. I like to read books and the "Poker Book" section of a forum is important to me (Cardplayer has very few that post book reviews but 2+2 has a ton). I liked 2+2 but it seems to have a lot of posts a day and is hard to keep up.Please give an honest opinion. Thanks.P.S.--I love the sarcasm I read here. But hopefully after 10-20 replies, someone will offer something real. :wink:

It depends really. I don't know too much about Cardplayer's forum, but if you are more relaxed and opened to flames plus a little strategy I'd recommend here, but if you are Mr. Serious I'd recommend going to 2+2. Some people get rubbed the wrong way there easily, but to be honest I go there 1st for recommendations. However, I feel more relaxed talking on here for some reason. DN is suppose to be giving 1 a days which should be helpful. However, he has been slacking with those. :-)

I can take a little doubletalk and friendly ball busting. I do think 2+2 has a lot to offer. It just seems like there is too much to offer. Seems easy to get "lost" in there.Just looking for a little smaller site that also has enough good players to get some advice from.

I can take a little doubletalk and friendly ball busting.  I do think 2+2 has a lot to offer.  It just seems like there is too much to offer.  Seems easy to get "lost" in there.Just looking for a little smaller site that also has enough good players to get some advice from.
Then you're in the right place if you go to the strategy section.
I can take a little doubletalk and friendly ball busting.  I do think 2+2 has a lot to offer.  It just seems like there is too much to offer.  Seems easy to get "lost" in there.Just looking for a little smaller site that also has enough good players to get some advice from.
Then you're in the right place if you go to the strategy section.
Now if someone would just answer my question in the Omaha section.  How do you play QJT9 double suited in O8?  That's what I would like to know.
You don't.
I know it's a pretty good hand in omaha high, but didn't know about O8, thanks custom, you da man.
Now if someone would just answer my question in the Omaha section.  How do you play QJT9 double suited in O8?  That's what I would like to know.
You don't.
I know it's a pretty good hand in omaha high, but didn't know about O8, thanks custom, you da man.
Just answered ya. :club:

I'm down to final three tables of a 600 player tourney, that's why I have been asking the questions. Any support would be welcome... Tourney 11526394 on PS. I know, it's only a $1

i used to really like the forum here. now you have to filter through so much bs and meaningless threads.
Maybe if you got your ass out of the General Forum you'd find what you're looking for.
Now if someone would just answer my question in the Omaha section. How do you play QJT9 double suited in O8? That's what I would like to know.
You don't.
What about limping with it in late position?
Now if someone would just answer my question in the Omaha section. How do you play QJT9 double suited in O8? That's what I would like to know.
You don't.
What about limping with it in late position?
You can get in a lot of trouble playing this hand at all. It is a classic trap. You can make many second or third nut hands with these holdings. Even if you flop the nuts there will often be a low or redraws against you. I lose a lot of money with hands like these.