jobs for canadian university students

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk to him....Look at what he owns.... Four sites... Large ones.Very nice guy... I know people who know him from Nova Scotia. I Asked for his bio and once you receive it you will not question much. I was in shock after reading his bio. I'm not going to tell you just ask to see his background as I did. You will be very impressed. As they say where i'm from "he runs a tight ship""

Sorry I didn't respond. I literally got a 100 emails on the jobs.I have part of the job filled at UNB. The football/Moosehead promo is filled... Moosehead are providing their campus rep to do the duties.I will need someone for poker..Email me on it...Chris@lifeofsports.com

Marion, you really don't contribute much to this forum do you?
If you didn't notice, most of my posts in this thread were jokes between friends of the forum. Oh NICK I am SO sorry for wasting valuable forum space trying to make them laugh! I really didn't mean for you to see!!!

Marion, you really don't contribute much to this forum do you?Hi.You have half as many posts and yet 1/8th as many people have any idea who you are. I for instance was unaware of your existance untill just now.In terms of contributing to the forum, I find it a little unlikely that people are furiously text messaging each other every time you post, desperate to hear your latest insight about poker or whatever it is you post about.Do you play poker?Good luck.

Marion, you really don't contribute much to this forum do you?Hi.You have half as many posts and yet 1/8th as many people have any idea who you are. I for instance was unaware of your existance untill just now.In terms of contributing to the forum, I find it a little unlikely that people are furiously text messaging each other every time you post, desperate to hear your latest insight about poker or whatever it is you post about.Do you play poker?Good luck.
:club: that's some cold shit
Ussually when bitter people who attack women for no reason it means one thing......Small penis with a small dickkk complex
I wasn't attacking her because she is a woman. I am not a woman hater whatsoever. Almost 80% of Marion's posts are about herself, and then I see her flame somebody (or what I thought was a flame), so I thought I should say something.By the way, smash. Your so narrow minded that I don't think people really take you seriously anymore. Ciao.

Learn to chill out... This is a poker message board and it's here for people to have fun and meet others interested in poker.There is no place for negativity in any setting.Remember what your mom told you" if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"

Learn to chill out...  This is a poker message board and it's here for people to have fun and meet others interested in poker.There is no place for negativity in any setting.Remember what your mom told you" if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"
Go fuck yourself.
Learn to chill out...  This is a poker message board and it's here for people to have fun and meet others interested in poker.There is no place for negativity in any setting.Remember what your mom told you" if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"
Go fuck yourself.
hey.. you take that tone over here mister