i just won $100,000 !!

"I just won $100,000 !!" I hear as I walk into the 7-11 from a guy holding a WPT scratch and win lottery card. He looks across the counter at me and asks"4 of a kind beats a straight right?" I ask if the straight is also a flush and he re-examines the card and says "Yes I won $100,000" So I said "Sorry man, your quads no good" and leave the poor guy almost in tears at the counter still trying to collect his money. Now that's a bad beat !! On the other hand, I was happy that I was able to use my poker knowledge in a real life situation.

"I just won $100,000 !!" I hear as I walk into the 7-11 from a guy holding a WPT scratch and win lottery card. He looks across the counter at me and asks"4 of a kind beats a straight right?" I ask if the straight is also a flush and he re-examines the card and says "Yes I won $100,000" So I said "Sorry man, your quads no good" and leave the poor guy almost in tears at the counter still trying to collect his money.   Now that's a bad beat !!   On the other hand, I was happy that I was able to use my poker knowledge in a real life situation.
lol. the first time i played one of those i thought i won too. exact same thing happened though, i had quads and the dealer or whatever had a straight flush.embarrassing...

We have the same type of scratch off in PA, but instead of WPT our are WSOP. I have played 4 of them ($5.00 each) and lost them all. The only good part is you can send in 3 losers for a second chance drawing for an all expenses paid trip to the 2006 WSOP including main event buy-in.

"I just won $100,000 !!" I hear as I walk into the 7-11 from a guy holding a WPT scratch and win lottery card. He looks across the counter at me and asks"4 of a kind beats a straight right?" I ask if the straight is also a flush and he re-examines the card and says "Yes I won $100,000" So I said "Sorry man, your quads no good" and leave the poor guy almost in tears at the counter still trying to collect his money.   Now that's a bad beat !!   On the other hand, I was happy that I was able to use my poker knowledge in a real life situation.
Is the lottery slogan, "Play our lottery, it's just like PartyPoker. Just when you think you've won, look again, some donkey called, and hit a runner, runner out!"
Is the lottery slogan, "Play our lottery, it's just like PartyPoker. Just when you think you've won, look again, some donkey called, and hit a runner, runner out!"
lmao!!
How come if I want to swear I have to write "Bass-turd" of 'F'-ing when others can swear with abandon?cansored...censored...censored!!!!!!!Best.
I'll tell you what someone told me:Fuck you.And you can quote me on that. :wink:
How come if I want to swear I have to write "Bass-turd" of 'F'-ing when others can swear with abandon?cansored...censored...censored!!!!!!!Best.
I'll tell you what someone told me:Fuck you.And you can quote me on that. :wink:
See, that's the kind of response I wish I were witty enough to come up with.
Does someone want to let this guy know how to cuss or what?
No.It's a right of passage. He'll figure it out.
I don't know about right of passage. I am under 20 posts and I just sat here for 30 seconds previewing different ways to write fuck and figured it out on my own.Not that tough if you ask me. Well, I suppose if you have fucking half a brain.
What kind of sick fuck lottery game designer has losing tickets where you have quads to a sf.Someone should punch that guy right in the balls.
they are called "near misses" and actually have a higher frequency than outright losers. It's designed to keep your faith and keep you playing. It is twisted though, and another way our government is no better than the crooks in vegas