first annual fcp st. louis invitational tournament

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the freeking top... I can't believe this hasn't gotten enough love to be stickied yet :(Anyways, I am now allowing friends to play, so long as there arent more than 20 total participants.... so 3 spots left ( someone pussed out )

ok let me get this straight ur have a tourney in st louis but your only allowing twenty entrants correct ? is there anyway if i show up with out telling u im coming that i can play if its last minute ? i have two kids and a hubby i never know if im going to be able to do something like that untill the last minute. thanks

TOURNEY IS FULL. Sorry for not updating earlier.

ok let me get this straight ur have a tourney in st louis but your only allowing twenty entrants correct ? is there anyway if i show up with out telling u im coming that i can play if its last minute ? i have two kids and a hubby i never know if im going to be able to do something like that untill the last minute.  thanks
Well, heres the problem. You wouldn't be able to show up unless I gave you directions :lol:I can't let more than 20 people play. I only have two tables. If this one goes off without a hitch, I will probably allow more people in the future. Also, if someone drops out, I'll let you know.
Nice, makes we wish I could make it up there. You planning on giving trophies like that for every tourney you hold?
Yeah. The more entrants, the bigger the trophies. Im not trying to, nor am I going to make money off of these tourneys... anything people pay in rake goes towards the trophies, chips and soda. So next time if theres 30 people, I can be a little more generous in what I spend on teh trophies.
  • 3 weeks later...