guinevar's 100k 8 tabling project for jayson weber

Announcing Guinevar's 100k 8 Tabling Project for Jayson Weber. This is how this stuff is gonna go down. Jayson Weber is going to be 8-tabling 3/6 for 100k hands. Estimating 450 hands an hour and killing the game at 2bb/100 JayWeb will be making $54.00 an hour. 100k hands will take 222.22 hours at 450 an hour. Averaging 4 hours a day, this will take 55.56 days to complete. $54.00 as the given hour rate for 222.22 hours will net JayWeb $12,000 dollars for 55 days worth of work. This will be finished in two months time. Start date is tentatively set for Wednesday the 24 of August, pending the purchase of two monitors by Jayweb.

Are y'all gonna be posting updates on the progress of this project?
Yeah on here and in our blogs, Trying to think of a way to do it nice and neat so people can track it but I wont want people knowing my names because it'll slow down my progress and then I might not hit the 2 bb/100 w/ a bunch of FCP'ers around ;)But any and all ideas are welcome.

Jayson likened the play at 5/10 to be consistently better and similar to 15/30 whereas 3/6 is closer to .50/1.00. This is the 3/6 project. Killing a game for 2bb/100 while 8 tabling is a great feat in itself. Also, 55 days, four hours a day to make 12k is fantastic money playing with such low stakes. Knowing Jayson, the timetable for this might shrink even more as he's been known to run 8-12 hour sessions sometimes. While this is going on, updates will occur in this thread and the public blogs located at www.jaysonweber.com.Should Jayson stick to the timetable of 4 hours a day, this should not be much more strenuous than a parttime job. Though, few parttime jobs are able to yield 12k gross after just 222.22 hours worth of work.

Why not do it at 5/10 or higher?Is there a rule that you can move higher than 3/6 if you kill the games?-Travis
Well Travis, Remember our talk about 3/6 compared to 5/10, and 5/10 compared to 15/30? I'd rather 1 table 15/30 and 3-4 table 5/10 th games are close.But 3/6.... I mean come on man. 8 Tables is gonna be a change for me I haven't done 8 table sessions for a long time.
Is there a rule that you can move higher than 3/6 if you kill the games?
-Travis
Travis, If it wasn't her Birthday today I'd be over there slapping you in your face.... Sure I could move up... Maybe I will but I Doubt it.Have you played 5/10? I couldn't 8 table 5/10 and make it profitable enough.
10 tables requires more than the two 20inch Dell monitors Jayson is going to be using. The way it will be setup, he'll be able to 8 table with zero overlap, while using PT and GT+.
now thats the way to 8 table in style.good luck
10 tables requires more than the two 20inch Dell monitors Jayson is going to be using. The way it will be setup, he'll be able to 8 table with zero overlap, while using PT and GT+.
Are you paying for the laser eye surgery he'll need afterwards?

Haha. Nope.He'll be fine. Lindgren did this for a long time without PT and GT+. After fantastic notes are acquired from his opponents, Jayson will have great reads.Starts this Wednesday. Get excited.

Haha. Nope.He'll be fine. Lindgren did this for a long time without PT and GT+. After fantastic notes are acquired from his opponents, Jayson will have great reads.Starts this Wednesday. Get excited.
Could be starting tonight... Someone has two 20'' Monitors right now. Everybody thank SunDevils21 (Travis) For being a good guy and bringing these over for a little while.
I'm gonna im you whenever I know you're 8 tabling repeatedly about the most mundane things I can think of.
Just got done w/ a 3,000 Hand Session.. To the Tune of $750 lost!I got beat by Quads 5 times guys... FIVE TIMES in 5 and a half hours!Okay well no bad beat stories from me, but that's the worst I've ever ran... and it was EIGHT tables! I'm gonna take a little break and recharge up... Bleh I'm still laughing about this junk.
Just got done w/ a 3,000 Hand Session.. To the Tune of $750 lost!I got beat by Quads 5 times guys... FIVE TIMES in 5 and a half hours!Okay well no bad beat stories from me, but that's the worst I've ever ran... and it was EIGHT tables!  I'm gonna take a little break and recharge up...  Bleh I'm still laughing about this junk.
That would make the Kool Aid man say "ohhh NOOOOO!"
Just got done w/ a 3,000 Hand Session.. To the Tune of $750 lost!I got beat by Quads 5 times guys... FIVE TIMES in 5 and a half hours!Okay well no bad beat stories from me, but that's the worst I've ever ran... and it was EIGHT tables! I'm gonna take a little break and recharge up... Bleh I'm still laughing about this junk.
That would make the Kool Aid man say "ohhh NOOOOO!"
lol