No reads on villian, he was new to table 1 orbit before. Nothing out of the ordinary though, not a maniac thus far.PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is MP3 with [Kh], [Ah]. CO posts a blind of $0.50. UTG calls, 3 folds, UTG calls.Flop: (6.50 SB) [Jd], [Ad], [7d] (2 players)UTG bets, UTG calls.Raise is good? Figured I need to protect myself against A-rag :club: or any diamond for that matterTurn: (5.25 BB) [8h] (2 players)UTG bets, Hero calls.The stop n go had me a little confused. This means he just hit 2 pair or has a flush already, right?River: (7.25 BB) [Ac] (2 players)UTG bets, Hero......What to do here?Final Pot: 9.25 BB

You call the river. Trips are a good hand and really only losing to a flush. With just a 3-flush on the board, a fold would be weak. The rest looks good.
well, he could possibly be losing to a FH :-) , but yeah this is a very easy call on the river

...calls the river.No use spewing when you're way back, and folding is impossible because he's got an ace, smaller pair, or Kd too often to fold w/o throwing money away.Ice

Here... I fixed it for you. Now you are teh winnar!PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is MP3 with [Kd], [Ad]. CO posts a blind of $0.50. UTG calls, 3 folds, UTG calls.Flop: (6.50 SB) [Jd], [Qd], [10d] (2 players)UTG bets $1, UTG calls $39,999,999,999Hero wins the pot; $80,000,000,002

Here... I fixed it for you. Now you are teh winnar!PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is MP3 with [Kd], [Ad]. CO posts a blind of $0.50. UTG calls, 3 folds, UTG calls.Flop: (6.50 SB) [Jd], [Qd], [10d] (2 players)UTG bets $1, UTG calls $39,999,999,999Hero wins the pot; $80,000,000,002
lolfunny shitI would say call him down on the turn and the river. I'm not sure what to make of the villian's turn bet, but I think this hand is a situation where you should call him down. Next time he pulls that w/ you might have a better idea of where he is at. Least you gain that much