royal tour remembers when

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When David Lee Roth was still the lead singer or Van Halen (and Van Halen didn't suck).
ohhh this took my back to my first car....a Ford Pinto, with a hand crank sun roof and a really baaaad oil leak.....cassette deck cranked up with Van Halen or the Scorpions or AC DC etc....and when I drove drunk more often than I drove sober (can't do THAT shit no mo!)
I remember when it was ok to drink a beer while driving your vehicle in Texas and I mean drink your beer while your driving. :shock:
I remember when you could smoke in California :wink:

I remember riding around in the back of the car standing up and leaning on the front seat talking to my mom. My kids have never done this.

i'm a bit of a youngin... so here's what i rememberfirst time playing n64... and not knowing how to hold the controllerthe pokemon crazetrl's beginningsthe boyband/brittney spears crazejamiroquai...... the video where he is on a conveyor beltfighting remote control robots that smokedwaking up at 5 in the morning to play a rented video game before anyone else could get to it.....nickelodeon had kickass shows (all that, ren and stimpy, rockos modern life) and the SNICK friday night line-up....will smith was the bomb.....the transformers tv show with the animals instead of machines (cheeotor)jelly roll penswhen email was new and funthose are just a few memories of growing up in the late 90's and early 2000's

i'm a bit of a youngin... so here's what i rememberfirst time playing n64... and not knowing how to hold the controllerthe pokemon crazetrl's beginningsthe boyband/brittney spears crazejamiroquai...... the video where he is on a conveyor beltfighting remote control robots that smokedwaking up at 5 in the morning to play a rented video game before anyone else could get to it.....nickelodeon had kickass shows (all that, ren and stimpy, rockos modern life) and the SNICK friday night line-up....will smith was the bomb.....the transformers tv show with the animals instead of machines (cheeotor)jelly roll penswhen email was new and funthose are just a few memories of growing up in the late 90's and early 2000's
You forgot Salute you short's, Wild n Crazy kids, Pete and Pete, and others.
I have never been more embarrased in my life than when I read that.

I miss the fact that the biggest daily stress was when you expect your parents to call you in for dinner.I miss being able to throw all my change on the counter, and make the cashier count itI miss dinky cars, and lego. And spending saturday mornings watching cartoons and building lego.I miss my dreams of becoming an astronaut. i miss the door bell rings i got to "come out and play"I miss thinkin one day i could be batman. And climbing trees to practice for when i am batman.And this might sound weird, but I MISS not knowing what masterbation was.(god that takes up valuable time)

growing up in the early 2000's??? what are u 7?lol.. j/k bud

Any of you guys remember that first time you went away with all your boys and got really Fvcked up. I live in New Jersey and we have the jersey shore. So we would go get a hotel room and get really really fvcked up and i just remember that one feeling of absolute freedom.

Any of you guys remember that first time you went away with all your boys and got really Fvcked up. I live in New Jersey and we have the jersey shore. So we would go get a hotel room and get really really fvcked up and i just remember that one feeling of absolute freedom.
I'm from Ontario. and 7 of my close buddies and myself drove to myrtle beach and got facked up for 7 straight days,, we played cnetury club, it was awesome

Bring back memories? Yes I'm bored at work.. shhhwwe1.jpgWWF Ring & Wrestlers3248065.gifCalifornia Raisinsfront.gifHemaN!!!pet3.jpgMy Pet Monster46_2.JPGScratch & Sniff StickersU-027-S-06580-A.jpgTMNT!alf06.jpgCan't forget AlfTeddyRuxpin.jpgTeddy Ruxpin!nes.jpgNo Description Requiredimg70x70legologo.gifZack.. Zack.. He's a Lego Maniac!!

i miss the door bell rings i got to "come out and play"
hell...i miss my doorbell :cry:
That doorbell comment was hillarious...Dude, you should go get another one. Then go to the pet store buy a freaky spider and put it in the battery compartment. Should be a nice gift for the thief.I miss; Big Gulps with every flavor of the fountain in them and those red spicy beefy meat sticks packed in vinegar.