who is smasharoo?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is... DN? I hear everybody talking about DN all the time, no idea who he is though. Is he good?
Also not funny, lame to the very last degree.
Nice original choice for an avatar :roll:
A question that has arised in this forum....never.I dont doubt his skill, nor his results.Im just wondering who he is. A pro perhaps? A middle aged father? A degenerate college student? Possibly a blind cat with a cane?And the real question is...why hasnt he been on the WPT yet?
dude. you been here since marchyou have over 140 posts., And yet you have never seen 1 of the bi-weekly "who is smash posts"?
That's cause buddy is too busy flaming people to notice.
I wouldn't exactly say that faisel "flames" people as much as he tries to sound cool
Yeah.. or "funny".. "blind cat with a cane" Haw haw.
herez something funny...ure ugly. As soon as I brought up how ugly you really were, you changed you avatar. Conscious? I guess so. And dont you have a bladder problem?

herez something funny...ure ugly. As soon as I brought up how ugly you really were, you changed you avatar. Conscious? I guess so. And dont you have a bladder problem?1. I changed it because I was getting too much positive and negative attention, the latter from crackers like you who apparently have absurd taste in women. You are NOT FUNNY. Stop trying.2. I have a normal bladder for someone who drinks 2 gallons of water everyday.

you changed you avatar. Conscious? I guess so. 1. I changed it because I was getting too much positive and negative attention, the latter from crackers like you who apparently have absurd taste in women. You are NOT FUNNY. Stop trying.2. I have a normal bladder for someone who drinks 2 gallons of water everyday.
Count me in the positive column!*L*T*
1. I changed it because I was getting too much positive and negative attention, the latter from crackers like you who apparently have absurd taste in women.
if there's one thing i hate, it's crackers...and also the dutch?

Smash is a romance novelist for Avon. He writes under a pseudoname and works from home in Boston. He also has a residence in L.A. He is primarily a cash game player and mostly multitables $3/6 for something in the range of $60K+ a year. He does play higher but that is his primary game. He hates tournaments and views poker as a contest of winning money.Smash could be called "smash mouth" since he has plenty to say and speaks his mind. Often this means he is calling someone stupid after they disagree with his post or make some illogical or offensive claim. His own claim to fame on FCP was in its infancy where after a series of corrective posts he decided to prove one of his points by taking $50, and turn it into $1000 while describing the journey. Many of us read his posts and learned and more importantly made money. Most of these people are active on this forum currently.His other claim is repeated forum fights over small issues, usually over poker, politics or semantics. Often these fights escalated and would get emotional (on one side). Smash would claim not to care but would readily continue a fight with quick responses and concrete challenges. He has a low tolerance for stupidity and/or a very low threshold to post. Smash has publically admitted when he was wrong, but it is a rare event. Due to these observed traits, Smash has a divided constituency and is a much hated/admired figure.Physically, he's tall and I can't remember how much he weighed (about proportionate to his height), but he is currently married and just getting divorced. His wife recently had some serious health problems as well. There are more details, and I may have some stuff wrong... but that hasn't stopped anyone in the past from posting about Smash or tried "correcting" him in the past - so I see no reason why I shouldn't post my take on Smash.

btw, I think the OP, faisal is on my shit list. If my memory is correct, he's a big idiot and shouldn't be allowed to post online.I imagine he is pretty normal in person which is better than what I imagine about most of the people on my shit list - people who would do well as fodder in horror movies and high in the ranks of CYA corporate America.

herez something funny...ure ugly.  As soon as I brought up how ugly you really were, you changed you avatar. Conscious? I guess so.  And dont you have a bladder problem?1. I changed it because I was getting too much positive and negative attention, the latter from crackers like you who apparently have absurd taste in women. You are NOT FUNNY. Stop trying.2. I have a normal bladder for someone who drinks 2 gallons of water everyday.
first-im not white...how many white ppl do u know named faisal? And I mean how come asians like yourself find it alright to go slinging around racist terms? How bout you learn to drive? 2nd, im not trying to be funny...ure jus plain ugly. Stop trying to like deny that. Accept it, embrace it. I didnt know it was weird taste to not wanna be with ugly chicks. Guess times are changing. And elkang...makes the post i wanted then f ucks it up by sticking his head up marion sauce's ass. Hey, better say hi to kdawg while you're there.
1. I changed it because I was getting too much positive and negative attention, the latter from crackers like you who apparently have absurd taste in women.
if there's one thing i hate, it's crackers...and also the dutch?
I like Zesta crackers.
herez something funny...ure ugly. As soon as I brought up how ugly you really were, you changed you avatar. Conscious? I guess so. And dont you have a bladder problem?1. I changed it because I was getting too much positive and negative attention, the latter from crackers like you who apparently have absurd taste in women. You are NOT FUNNY. Stop trying.2. I have a normal bladder for someone who drinks 2 gallons of water everyday.
first-im not white...how many white ppl do u know named faisal? And I mean how come asians like yourself find it alright to go slinging around censored terms? How bout you learn to drive? 2nd, im not trying to be funny...ure jus plain ugly. Stop trying to like deny that. Accept it, embrace it. I didnt know it was weird taste to not wanna be with ugly chicks. Guess times are changing. And elkang...makes the post i wanted then f ucks it up by sticking his head up marion sauce's ass. Hey, better say hi to kdawg while you're there.
Let be the first to say, STFU newbie. Elkang is one of the most respected posters here, along with Smash and KDawg (and everyone likes Marion Sauce), so who the fuck are you to come on here and attack them? Stereotypes are completely unnecessary and over the line. Hopefully the moderator will come on here and kick you out of here soon enough, so your bitch ass can go over to RGP. Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you on your way OUT.

a romance novelist? wow, thats neat, the guy seems way too cynical for a job like that. definetly makes him an interesting character tho. in a thousand guesses i woulda never guessed romance novelist.

first-im not white...how many white ppl do u know named faisal? And I mean how come asians like yourself find it alright to go slinging around censored terms? How bout you learn to drive? 2nd, im not trying to be funny...ure jus plain ugly. Stop trying to like deny that. Accept it, embrace it. I didnt know it was weird taste to not wanna be with ugly chicks. Guess times are changing. And elkang...makes the post i wanted then f ucks it up by sticking his head up marion sauce's ass. Hey, better say hi to kdawg while you're there.
First you flame Mz. Sauce (who happens to be gorgeous) , then elkang, then my buddy KDawg. WTF?? Why do you post here if you dislike everyone so much? AND you start a Smash thread which is a surefire way to incite controversy. May I be one of the many to say:stfu1.jpg
Remindme to stop ostingin General.
You're always welcome in the Army Thread, PB.
Second. But you already knew that I :club: you.
a romance novelist? wow, thats neat, the guy seems way too cynical for a job like that. definetly makes him an interesting character tho. in a thousand guesses i woulda never guessed romance novelist.
Think Melvin Udall from As Good As It Gets minus the OCD, and I mean that in the nicest way.