• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What site are they playing on???
pokeround
Never heard of it. But I did find their website and downloaded but still no luck as there were hardly anyone on the site???
Oh, that's because it's a high roller website. Only the top players know it, so they keep it secret, so they don't have too many railbirds. The room is probably hidden. You need to adjust the colour setting on your screen.
That did the trick. Thanks!
No prob bob, thats what I'm hear for. To Help the FCP community get a better understanding of things.
No prob bob, thats what I'm hear for. To Help the FCP community get a better understanding of things.Hi.Can you settle a wager for me? Are you a bitter fat woman or young boy?Thanks.
He's canadian.
No prob bob, thats what I'm hear for. To Help the FCP community get a better understanding of things.Hi.Can you settle a wager for me? Are you a bitter fat woman or young boy?Thanks.
Smash, you're always so friendly. Do you always have to post by making a insulting comment towards someone?

Smash, you're always so friendly. Do you always have to post by making a insulting comment towards someone?Hi.The only posts of yours I've ever bothered to read are when you reply to a post of mine with a cunning wittisicsm like "You suck".So not only do you do presicely what you're attempting to be slef righetous about here, but you also suck at it.So young boy then?

Smash, you're always so friendly. Do you always have to post by making a insulting comment towards someone?
Can you please remove the flag avtar and capital city from your name so you stop embarrassing the rest of us from Canada?Thanks in advance.
Smash, you're always so friendly. Do you always have to post by making a insulting comment towards someone?Hi.The only posts of yours I've ever bothered to read are when you reply to a post of mine with a cunning wittisicsm like "You suck".So not only do you do presicely what you're attempting to be slef righetous about here, but you also suck at it.So young boy then?
you annoy me.......
"Slef righetous?" "Wittisicsm" And I'm the young boy? Stop trying to use big words and look like you know the whole dictionary. I'm just saying that everytime you post, you always make the person looking for help seem so bad. And yes I did reply to your posts with that simply because you have always put down people. Are you the little child?
you annoy me.......
I agree
you annoy me.......
Wow, who cares?Shut the fuck up.
Smash-When you asked if Ottawa was a bitter fat woman were you mistakenly referring to your wife?
Somebody get a fire hose, because Smash just got burned........
STFU u CanadianCocksucker :!: 18 year old punk
It's really a pretty straight forward question.Fat chick or young boy?Come on, be a sport, I've got cash riding on this.
Without a doubt it's an ugly 18 year old punk w/ "computer" muscles.
It's really a pretty straight forward question.Fat chick or young boy?Come on, be a sport, I've got cash riding on this.
Without a doubt it's an ugly 18 year old punk w/ "computer" muscles.
You have to love all the love going around FCP today....
Can you please remove the flag avtar and capital city from your name so you stop embarrassing the rest of us from Canada?Thanks in advance.
"Slef righetous?" "Wittisicsm" And I'm the young boy? Stop trying to use big words and look like you know the whole dictionary. I'm just saying that everytime you post, you always make the person looking for help seem so bad. And yes I did reply to your posts with that simply because you have always put down people. Are you the little child?
This from the guy who sent someone asking a question to the wrong site, and then told them to hit cntl-alt-del.You ought to watch your own posts before you go trying to flame someone else....
This from the guy who sent someone asking a question to the wrong site, and then told them to hit cntl-alt-del.You ought to watch your own posts before you go trying to flame someone else....
It's called a joke...... It wasn't a put-down. I didn't go on and tell him, man you suck at poker, go die, you suck.