We all know you are not a Rush fan but there are some people who enjoy there music....
classic rush rules - not sure what these nice folks are barfing about. hemispheres is definite top 40 album for me. don't care much for them after the mid '80's or so, but they had their era.

Rush probably had 3 of the best pure musicians in one band. I have seen them a total of 12 times and they are by far one of the best live bands ever. I saw them last yr in Vegas & Palm Bch and they sounded better than ever!rushsignals.jpgrush2112.jpg

Rush probably had 3 of the best pure musicians in one band. I have seen them a total of 12 times and they are by far one of the best live bands ever. I saw them last yr in Vegas & Palm Bch and they sounded better than ever!rushsignals.jpgrush2112.jpg
i haven't seen them live since grace under pressure tour in mid '80s with gary moore lol
I will let the post speak for itself. We all know my feelings :club:
Ugh, Rush. Just can't stand Geddy Lee...for the first 15 years of my life, I really did think that was a woman singing.On a serious note, I have been listening to John Acquaviva and Richie Hawtin lately as I have been playing poker. Man those guys are crazy.

I like Rush. Dude they covered "The Seeker". I understand how ppl can dislike them though. Songs like The Trees and Take off to the Great White North...are always laugh inducers..even for me. But Rush is one of the few talented bands with a postive message and that is worth alot.p.s. As a lil kid Tom Sawyer was huge for me.

Since there have been several metal groups mentioned (although some were just mentioned as the first half of non-sequitors), thought I'd let you know I'm going to Gigantour at the end of August. The lead acts are Megadeth and Dream Theater. I'm not a big metal fan, but my friend is so I thought I'd go with him.

I love Johnny Cash, but I can't really listen to him while I am playing poker. I would rather listen to something with some kind of a steady beat, or something that will kind of pump me up. No doubt Johnny Cash was the man though.

I love Johnny Cash, but I can't really listen to him while I am playing poker.  I would rather listen to something with some kind of a steady beat, or something that will kind of pump me up. No doubt Johnny Cash was the man though.
not poker music, but his cover of hurt is one of the most brilliant modern songs ever recorded - disturbingly beautiful, kinda like the funeral march from the eroica
Johnny Cash
shot a man just to watch him bleed :twisted:
When I was just a baby,My Mama told me, "Son,Always be a good boy,Don't ever play with guns,"But I shot a man in Reno,Just to watch him die,When I hear that whistle blowin',I hang my head and cry.Back in the mid 90s I worked with 3 guys who had a party every year on Johnny Cash's birthday where everyone would come dressed in black. They had a picture of him on their living room wall. There was this guy who went postal one day and was shooting at the cops on their block and one of the bullets flew into their window and right into the picture of Johnny. Crazy mofo shot Johnny Cash, lol.