Jean Robert Bellande

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He reminds me of "The Rock".
You too? He also reminded me of Billy Zane from the beginning, but the more he talked, the more he looked like Rock.
one word: FRENCHthey are all the same.ever been to Montreal? they all act like that.I played a bunch of poker with some french guys in upstate NY close to the border once, and they were all assholes. I even called the floor a few times and had them made to speak only English at the table! LOL
This would be a fantastic point....except he is French in name only....they mentioned that his friends all call him bobby and the guy is a nightclub owner in America....plus if he was a frenchy he would be afraid to "go to war" at the table so to speak.Oh, and I have been to montreal....I know a good # of french-canadians from high school (hockey recruiting is grand) and they were not all a$$holes, in fact they were much politer than most Americans I know (including you)All 9 of my trips to Montreal confirmed my notion that they are nice, friendly people. Other than that I totally agree with your broad, sweeping generalization.
You too? He also reminded me of Billy Zane from the beginning, but the more he talked, the more he looked like Rock.
He reminded me of Billy Zane sneering at people on the Titanic all night...I am so glad someone else noticed this.Dont know about the rock comparisons though (did you know the rock played football at "The U"? Go Canes!)
He reminded me of Billy Zane sneering at people on the Titanic all night...I am so glad someone else noticed this.Dont know about the rock comparisons though (did you know the rock played football at "The U"? Go Canes!)
Sure did, he was a heck of a linebacker. (I've read his book too, if you haven't, do so.)

I wasn't even in the last hand and I'm still on tilt from the last hand! But seriously, I loved that guy... and I am not generally one who takes a liking to guys who act like jerkoffs, but it was different with him, because after a few minutes, you could tell it was all being done for a reason and not just for the sake of being a jerk. I would love to act that way at the table.

I wasn't even in the last hand and I'm still on tilt from the last hand! But seriously, I loved that guy... and I am not generally one who takes a liking to guys who act like jerkoffs, but it was different with him, because after a few minutes, you could tell it was all being done for a reason and not just for the sake of being a jerk. I would love to act that way at the table.
I'm sitting out the next 6 pots, I'm gonna let you guys go at it.*looks to see 67c*Oh, that's painful....35kIt's a double edged act, I think.. it can either piss you off and take you off your game, or make you laugh, and maybe you'll softplay him a little to keep him around. Very well balanced during this show, too. I would think just about the perfect table attitude to have if you can pull it off.
lmao too bad that spaz doug lee won. He was hilarious himself though.. NINES !! MAGIC NINES!! NINES ARE MY MAGIC NUMBER.
blink blink blink blink, head nod, blink blink blink

Bellande is a total doucheclown. I wanted to punch the guy just watching the recast...if i was at that table i would have flamed him endlessly if he got knocked out before me. What a ****ing jack off.

Guest Anonymous
Bellande is a total doucheclown. I wanted to punch the guy just watching the recast...if i was at that table i would have flamed him endlessly if he got knocked out before me. What a censored jack off.
i didn't see anything wrong with his mannerism's. he was just really.. really.. really... really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..really ..SARCASTIC
Bellande is a total doucheclown. I wanted to punch the guy just watching the recast...if i was at that table i would have flamed him endlessly if he got knocked out before me. What a censored jack off.
*shakes head* That's a shame. :roll:
Chalk up another to the "pisses them off and takes them off their game" crowd. He would :club: you. Seriously.
Am I the only one here who thought Bellande was a douchebag? I think the only funny parts were when Jennifer made fun of him and he had nothing to say. The excellent laydown bs seemed really annoying. And plus, only queers wear beanies in a poker room.
You're not the only one.Although he did turn his wit upon himself which takes the edge off his rudeness.
Sure did, he was a heck of a linebacker. (I've read his book too, if you haven't, do so.)
Except he played DT hehe. His replacement when he hurt himself.... Warren Sapp.
Ah, well, shit :club: For some reason, I keep seeing him standing before the snap in my mind. Still, Bellande reminded me of Dwayne alot.
Ah, well, censored :club: For some reason, I keep seeing him standing before the snap in my mind. Still, Bellande reminded me of Dwayne alot.
he created a similar type of character to the rock didnt he? the same type of over the top cockiness that makes me laugh at the rock made me laugh at him. he was a funny dude.

I didn't like this guy at all. It was funny to hear him say once that his comment was "camera talk" and not table talk. Even with the editing down, when he stopped raking pots, he shut up. When he busted out, he tapped the table and shook his head and didn't say a word. He shook hands and left. If he were a complete ass, he would have said any # of things that were going through his head. This let me see that he is not another Phil Hellmuth, but a poker player that loves the lime light and is willing to chatter.