Yea I was just wondering if you like how poker has become now or if you liked it back in the day (like 6-7 years ago). Im sure you have to be making more money now but its become a spotlight now I just wanted to know the pros/cons of it all

Yea I was just wondering if you like how poker has become now or if you liked it back in the day (like 6-7 years ago). Im sure you have to be making more money now but its become a spotlight now I just wanted to know the pros/cons of it all
Just bout any pro will tell you they like it more now, Pros... More Dead money, endorsments, television, online sites...Cons... ..... ....Life is good for the top pros right now.

what is up with all these silly childish threads? pros are livin the good life now.what a stupid question!any pro that says they want to go back to poker in the 90's is full of sh.it!they dont have to grind out that grocery bill no more. they get vip treatments now. look at lederer and harrington. ones a fatman and the other one is a rock. both are great at what they do but back in the days they were nobodies and had to wait in a buffet line just like anyone.dn once had a backer and now he stakes people.

Lederer and Harrington have been winning huge cash games and tournaments since the 80's.
Huge winnings?They've made probably at least double in the past 3 years, of what they made in ten years of grinding. Harrington won a million in wsop but he's making a killing off his book alone now, he's lovin it right now.Good for the pro's, money in poker=more money in their pockets.Tiger did wonders for golf and poker will probably bigger than golf in time.
Im sure you have to be making more money now but its become a spotlight now
Especially when they say they know the answer !Think up another stupid question chunky...I know you can do it !!
LOL
LOL
I just realized that he meant back in the day relative to daniel's career, not poker itself. I apologize

I dont think top poker pros like lederer and harrington struggled ginding it out. The prize money for tournaments were still 500,000- 1,000,000. But thought it has increased 5 fold you now have this pop up celebrity status where you can never get any peace. Thats what I was trying to say if DN liked having time to himself or if he likes having more money now.

Thats what I was trying to say if DN liked having time to himself or if he likes having more money now.
And I thought it was a stupid question...my bad. :oops: I am sure that Danny will tell you that he much preferred being a stuggling nobody, looking for a backer, than the fame and fortune he must endure now. :roll:
it still cracks me up when people create threads trying to directly ask DN a question
what's even funnier is when people respond to threads not directed at them, and speak for danny...the thread headline should just sit there ..........no replies....................all alone............................drifting ...............................................................................slowly down the front page into eventual oblivion.......