you want poker music? i got poker music.

are you talking about the soundtrack? because cowboy bebop is Anime, not a music group.but its one hell of an Anime :club:
yeah, the soundtrack of cowboy bebop.and yeah, it's one hell of an anime. i always hated anime, thought it was gay and lame, and then i watched cowboy bebop. to this day, it's the only anime i like, and it rocks insanely.amen, brother.aseem
ya im not in the slightest an Anime person, the only ones i like are Cowboy Bebop, and Miyazaki's Movies. Cowboy bebop is like a piece of animated art its so well done. and Miyazakis movies are just insanely good, if u havent checked those out check em.

Led Zeppelin....Led Zeppelin.....Led Zeppelin........"Physical Grafitti"Pink Floyd"Animals"Bauhaus"Press the eject and give me the tape"Radiohead"OK Computer"Guns N Roses"Appetite for Destruction"Steely Dan"Aja"Rush"Moving Pictures" "Hemispheres"Aerosmith"Toys in the Attic"Metallica"Kill Em All"The Velvet Underground"The Velvet Underground"The Doors"LA Woman"The Police"Regatta De Blanc"The Misfits w/ Glenn Danzig"Any Album"Cheap Trick"Live at Budakon"Oh and..... Slayer"Reign in Blood"

are you talking about the soundtrack? because cowboy bebop is Anime, not a music group.but its one hell of an Anime :club:
yeah, the soundtrack of cowboy bebop.and yeah, it's one hell of an anime. i always hated anime, thought it was gay and lame, and then i watched cowboy bebop. to this day, it's the only anime i like, and it rocks insanely.amen, brother.aseem
ya im not in the slightest an Anime person, the only ones i like are Cowboy Bebop, and Miyazaki's Movies. Cowboy bebop is like a piece of animated art its so well done. and Miyazakis movies are just insanely good, if u havent checked those out check em.
You folks are obciously too young to be aware of StarBlazers (aka Space Battleship Yamato). Great, great show.

Royal, you really need to bring back the avatar with elisha in the bikini......that was my favorite by a mile. :-) I just saw Petty and the Black Crowes a couple of weeks ago, great show, he rocks live.I like to bring my IPOD when I play, mostly because I seem to always end up next to the two guys voted "most likely to talk your ears off about their NAMBLA membership"..............once playing I tend to listen to rock that won't blow your socks off (no GNR or AC DC), more likely Petty, Springsteen, Talking Heads, crap like that. If I happen to be stoned, I turn to the old standbys Floyd and the Dead. Along the lines of Royal's mouthing loverboy tunes, if anybody ever asks me what I am listening to I generally respond with "yanni" "the best of elmos world" or "the vienna boys choir".........those generally get me all kinds of strange looks.

lets see:for a passive player: -pink floyd: animals or dark side or da wall-radiohead: ok computer, kid A (super underrated album) and hail to the theiffor an aggressive player: -tool, lateralus, aenima, undertow-system of a down: toxicity or mesmerizeporcupine tree: deadwingfor a tight/aggressive player: -a perfect circle: thirteenth step or mer de nomsfor an maniac: the mars volta, deloused in the comatoriumthen again, maybe this is just a plug for my favorite albums.

listening to Ryan Adams Heartbreakers right now...before that was The Who Ultimate Collection...before that was Jeff Buckley Grace...next, inspired by the previous posters I'll put in some Radiohead, but what should I choose, Kid A, OK Computer, or the Bends? I listened to their earliest stuff yesterday, so no need to listen to Pablo Honey quite yet, and I think I'll wait a couple days to give a listen to the newer stuff.

Quite honestly though, I think Miles Davis' stuff is the very best stuff for me to listen to during a poker session. I recommend Sketches of Spain for starters.

Ive been listening to Blue Man Groups Complex album a lot before i play recently. Just loud/strange enough to get me in the right mood, but i've been struggling the last couple weeks, so maybe its time for a change.fun album though.

You folks are obciously too young to be aware of StarBlazers (aka Space Battleship Yamato). Great, great show.
starbl.jpgI remember. I love that show.

im' pretty sure i'd sleep with you royal. i'm a guy and you're a guy but we just need to get past that. i think probably your friends were the guys that my friends met on the streets of toronto and we heckled that lady until her and her lova came after us and instead of running we just stood there laughing and he didn't know what to do. or maybe they were the guys i lit the couch on fire with on aberdeen. either way, you should probably get some new friends

im' pretty sure i'd sleep with you royal. i'm a guy and you're a guy but we just need to get past that. i think probably your friends were the guys that my friends met on the streets of toronto and we heckled that lady until her and her lova came after us and instead of running we just stood there laughing and he didn't know what to do. or maybe they were guys i lit the couch on fire with on aberdeen. either way, you should probably get some new friends
Wow! :shock: The only way I would sleep with Royal is if I was able to sleep with his lovely avatar :club: