• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol.. compared to all of the other sites Part has the best software tho... i think its like common aspect of poker sites,.
I like full tilt for my money.
Lol.. compared to all of the other sites Part has the best software tho... i think its like common aspect of poker sites,.
I like full tilt for my money.
Actually I just went onto fulltilt. It seems like every time I go on they are upgrading their software.

i noticed they had over 80k people on last two nights so their softward may not be able to support that many - that may be why its going down.... my thoughts exactly.Poker's exploding again with a WSOP starting to air and just ending.It's like AOL when it started, and grew and grew

You'd think they would have given that some consideration.I was only enrolled in a free roll, so it's no big deal to me. I can imagine how much of a piss off it would be if this happened while i was in a large buy in tournament. There must be some sort of liability on their part.

I raping the guy that says Parrttttttttttyyyyyy Pokkkkkkerrrrrrr".
Ewwwwwwwwwww...Parrrty Pokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! No, please don't rape me. :cry: :club:
And it wont be in the mouth or the asss..... :club:
Where then? The ear or the nostril? :D The nostril hole may be too big. :D

3 minutes is better than most people have done so far. :club: More time then boyd has spent with any girl, that's for sure. :D j/k

Yeah, the beginning oh the freeroll is free, but during the midway point you have to pay a few $ to stay in. :club:

In all seriousness does anyone have any information on what's going on? :wall: