daniel negreanu chipset

I saw a link to a merchant that was selling these... anyone remember the link? Thanks
how much u willing to pay for a set?? please specify the currency
I'll undercut Royal.I'm crazy Dutch, my prices are so low, I should be put away!
I saw a link to a merchant that was selling these... anyone remember the link? Thanks
how much u willing to pay for a set?? please specify the currency
I'll undercut Royal.I'm crazy Dutch, my prices are so low, I should be put away!
:club: LMAO!!!!god damn lockport Gambino Ford over here. (new york thing)Get away dirty, I wanna hear what the man has to offer
Hahhaa @ Royal :club:
Its a great set, but its only 300. and i already have a clay set of 1000
What clay set do you own?Paulson, TrKing, ASM or Blue Chip?

I have the Brookstone set. It was a gift. Nice set though. RoyalTour is slashing prices all over the store. Royaltour has gone innnnnsannnnnne!!!!!!!!!!!!

god damn lockport Gambino Ford over here. (new york thing)
I nearly pi$$ed myself when I read that...It's been years since I saw those commercials,do they still run them??
I have the Brookstone set. It was a gift. Nice set though. RoyalTour is slashing prices all over the store. Royaltour has gone innnnnsannnnnne!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your damn right i've gone insane!!.. Now where is the OP... and why has he not checked up on his thread..Does anyone wanna purchase the DN set?
Your damn right i've gone insane!!.. Now where is the OP... and why has he not checked up on his thread..Does anyone wanna purchase the DN set?
I think my joke was stolen.
yep.. u gotta be fresh if u wanna make it in this business!!.
yep.. u gotta be fresh if u wanna make it in this business!!.
lol, I was fresh. It was the copy cat that was stale. :club:
i have the 200 dollar WPT set. probably not 200 anymore.
Where'd you get them??They're 400 on the wpt website
I used to go pick up the 500pc WPT Bellagio chip sets at Sams Club for $86 and sell them on ebay for $150 :lol:so yeah, find a sams club for the 500pc for $86... of buy one from me on ebay for a premium :club: