favorite movie

The Score. Yeah I really enjoyed. De Niro, Norton and Brando as well are all great...love the plot...Nice twist at the end.What is your opinion on it Patricnz?
I really didn't like it I think Norton probably did it just for the movie poster with his name among De Niro's and Brando's if yiu want a plot twist in the end of a movie go watch primal fear
1) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest2) The Big Lebowski3) Godfather II4) Godfather I5) Soul Plane
A) Yes, I am quoting myselfB) Nobody laughed at my stupid Soul Place joke, so instead of making an even worse "High School High" joke, I'll get serious and mention that [/size]TOMBSTONE, MOTHAFUCKASis the other movie that belongs on that list. IcePS- Just so y'all know, I don't have any kind of weird man-crush on Val Kilmer, even though I think he should have won an Academy Award for his Doc Holliday interpretation
1) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest2) The Big Lebowski3) Godfather II4) Godfather I5) Soul Plane
A) Yes, I am quoting myselfB) Nobody laughed at my stupid Soul Place joke, so instead of making an even worse "High School High" joke, I'll get serious and mention that [/size]TOMBSTONE, MOTHAFUCKASis the other movie that belongs on that list. IcePS- Just so y'all know, I don't have any kind of weird man-crush on Val Kilmer, even though I think he should have won an Academy Award for his Doc Holliday interpretation
Haha, I noticed that and was like WTF?, but decided to be lazy and say nothing.
Gummo   if you havn't go out and see it probably the best movie ever made!!!
Ha, Gummo is one of the very few movies I couldn't actually make it all the way through without turning it off. It is a tie with Meet the Feebles (if you want to see some vintage Peter Jackson, check that out), Manos: The Hands of Fate, and Hudson Hawk as the worst movies ever....Top Movies (in no particular order):1) First two Godfather movies2) Star Wars trilogy3) 2001: A Space Odyssey4) A Clockwork Orange (yes, I am a Kubrick fanatic)5) Pulp Fiction6) Donnie Darko7) Mulholland Drive8) Caddyshack9) Raging Bull10) A tie between like 15 different 80s films (Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Just One of the Guys, The Wizard, Breakfast Club, etc.)By the way, if anyone has seen the movie Primer and can explain it to me in terms I can actually understand, I will be forever indebted. Watched it three times and am still confused as hell at the end.
By the way, if anyone has seen the movie Primer and can explain it to me in terms I can actually understand, I will be forever indebted. Watched it three times and am still confused as hell at the end.
I can do it, but I have to be to work soon... Ice
By the way, if anyone has seen the movie Primer and can explain it to me in terms I can actually understand, I will be forever indebted. Watched it three times and am still confused as hell at the end.
I can do it, but I have to be to work soon... Ice
Nice. I figured it would take a while to lay out an explanation of what the hell is going on in that movie. Once you get to the 3rd or 4th double and however many dimensions it's dealing with, I get lost. The last 20 minutes are brutal.
My top 5:1. Dazed and Confused2. Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas3. The Godfather Trilogy4. Star Wars (all of'em)5. Fight Club
There is no Godfather "Trilogy". Part III never happened.As for my favorites:1) Goodfellas2)The Original Star Wars3) Mallrats4) Big Lebowski5) Human Traffic6) Lord of the Rings Trilogy

There'll always be a place in my heart for Traffic, which was essentially based on schools like mine.It was filmed in Cincinnati at a small uniform-wearing upper-class conservative private school (my school fitting that description exactly). The house they used for the main family's home lives is the next one down from one of my friend's (the owners were parents of kid who went to my school as well). The society they focus on is the one I existed in through high school. They got it pretty much right, too. Can anyone explain to me the director's reasoning behind all the scenes in Mexico having a yellowish tinge and the U.S. ones having a blue tinge?

There is no Godfather "Trilogy". Part III never happened.
What?
The third one was embarrassing to the first two.Just saw Wedding Crashers, another Vince Vaughn-Owen Wilson-Will Farrell-damn-that-was-funny-but-where-the-hell-was-the-plot type movie
The third one was embarrassing to the first two.
Oh. It's like any trilogy though, the 3rd is never as good as the first or the second. I agree that it wasn't as good, but it was still a good watch imo.
Can anyone explain to me the director's reasoning behind all the scenes in Mexico having a yellowish tinge and the U.S. ones having a blue tinge?
Mexico is often shot in a yellowish tinge. Thus, idiots can identify "Hey, it's Mexico!"And I'm guessing the dark blue tinge of the US stuff (which was only the druggie girl story, as I recall) was saying something like "This is a dark, unhappy world she is getting into."
Gummo if you havn't go out and see it probably the best movie ever made!!!
lmao000002593_gummo.jpgBut have you seen Gummo while watching Belly? Belly is Awseome too.
yeah thats where i first saw it
8) your awesome. Those two films belong together. People who think its easy to escape poverty in modern America should see both films. They definitly make one heck of a double feature.
Gummo if you havn't go out and see it probably the best movie ever made!!!
lmao000002593_gummo.jpgBut have you seen Gummo while watching Belly? Belly is Awseome too.
yeah thats where i first saw it
8) your awesome. Those two films belong together. People who think its easy to escape poverty in modern America should see both films. They definitly make one heck of a double feature.
8)