i'm staking players more info

--Why would I be looking for identity theft from people who are ASKING for money? What do I stank to gain? I would target people who actually have money. Kinda counterintuative :club:
You're asking for credit card number and social security number.Let me repeat thatCREDIT CARD NUMBER AND SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERwhat could possibly be done with that?I wish Jayson would've banned you....I'm still hoping he does...
i'm asking for input. peroid. BTW CC# is NOT determined yet. And this may be another good point of discussion...How would you go about protecting theft? We thought about Iescrow accounts but that's even less practical. Socials though, yes, without a doubt. And if you have a problem with that, good luck getting any money from anyone (mortgage/credit/car). And yes, we will be asking player to come into the office, so it is not meant to be a faceless scam. It's real people in a real network. :-) Input. PleaseThanks :-)PS, Anyone who pmed me, how do you feel about CC#, would you rather do an Iescrow account? (meaning 3rd party holds funds, but you actually need liquid to show). Investor-wise this is just like buying stock on margin (not in the fact that you can loose your own money, you need to show that your not a deadbeat, though). Investors need security.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--Why would I be looking for identity theft from people who are ASKING for money? What do I stank to gain? I would target people who actually have money. Kinda counterintuative :club:
You're asking for credit card number and social security number.Let me repeat thatCREDIT CARD NUMBER AND SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERwhat could possibly be done with that?I wish Jayson would've banned you....I'm still hoping he does...
i'm asking for input. peroid. BTW CC# is NOT determined yet. And this may be another good point of discussion...How would you go about protecting theft? We thought about Iescrow accounts but that's even less practical. Socials though, yes, without a doubt. And if you have a problem with that, good luck getting any money from anyone (mortgage/credit/car). And yes, we will be asking player to come into the office, so it is not meant to be a faceless scam. It's real people in a real network. :-) Input. PleaseThanks :-)
Oh, so it's a face to face scam. Well, that makes everything better then.The difference between a bank and, well, YOU is that a bank is reputable.

So playing devils advocate and assuming this is legit :? How do you feel about CC#, would you rather do an Iescrow account? (meaning 3rd party holds funds, but you actually need liquid to show). Investor-wise this is just like buying stock on margin (not in the fact that you can loose your own money, you need to show that your not a deadbeat, though). Investors need security

So playing devils advocate and assuming this is legit :? How do you feel about CC#, would you rather do an Iescrow account? (meaning 3rd party holds funds, but you actually need liquid to show). Investor-wise this is just like buying stock on margin (not in the fact that you can loose your own money, you need to show that your not a deadbeat, though). Investors need security
Giving my CC# to a stranger over the internet...Hmm...nope.
Giving my CC# to a stranger over the internet...Hmm...nope.
Again, i would love to hear other ideas. this is how we do it now, and it works fine. On a bigger scale would you think iescrow would be better? anybody?Also, important:On the PM's please be explicit as possible in answering your questionse.g. Email: John@aol.comLimits: 3/6, 5/10Hours: etc.I have all our candidates in spreadsheet form and this would greatly expidite the process.

Hello,I'm trying to put all the contacts into one spreadsheet. Please Email IPFmanager@yahoo.com (subject: PROFILE) using the following as a template. I will not share your email with anybody, no mailings execpt for a basic info letter. If you have already sent a PM with this, make sure it is in this format and forward it over to IPFmanager@yahoo.com. Thanks,JordanIPF manager[/b]Name: john-Email address: dfhdfhf@yahoo.com Location: Washington Age: 26 --Your game of choice and the limits you play, or the games you have hand histories for. LIMIT ONLYI currently play Limit, Pot Limit, and NL Hold 'Em. As for my limits, my hand histories are mostly from lower limits at Party, where I play .5/1 and 1/2 in order to max out on multi-tabling and clear out their monthly bonuses within a few hours. Otherwise I play 3/6 NL at Bodog, 1/2 Limit and 2/4 Limit at Noble. But like I said, my hand histories are for the lower limits. --How many hours you play a week and on what sites. I play about 20 hours per week, but I'm leaving my job shortly and will be playing upwards of 40 hours a week. Poker will be my primary income. I play on Party Poker, Noble, Bodog, and PokerPoker. Planning to play more at GamesGrid as well. --Your average monthly poker income. and real income. Monthly poker income (from the lower limits) is about $xxxx. Real income per month (nonpoker) is about xk. --Breif outline of your poker AND real life exp. (include what you do for a -living currently and your qualifacations.) I work for the ghjkghj, working on ghjgh. As for poker, I have been playing winning poker online for the past two years.--Whether your looking to invest or play Play --Why you should be staked. I DO NOT want essays. 50 words OR LESS on why you are a winning player, yet need money. Whether I am staked or not, I plan to invest 3k-4k in order to play poker 3-tabling 5/10 limit Hold 'Em. Your investment by staking me would allow me the opportunity to take that chance at less of a personal risk, and would provide you with what I believe to be a reasonably safe investment. As I mentioned in my previous PM, between my winnings and bonus clearing, I believe this would be a profitable endeavour for both parties. Thank you for your time, john

bump, more info in the 1st post, Here's the welcome letterGreetings, If you have any further questions, please direct them here for the time being while the site is being put up. Here is the basic gist, You play with our money, we get 50%.LIMIT ONLYYou need hand histories that can be emailed to be viewed and analyzed in poker tracker. No exceptions. You need to multitable at least at 2/4 currently, and /or have 30,000 + hands at 3/6 and above. With few exceptions you will start 2 to 4 tabling at 5/10 (Note: even if you send us hand histories for 10/20, you still need to prove yourself at 5/10 while being STAKED.) Your goal is about 2.25/100 hands and you must play 20-25 hours a week logging 75+ table hours. After 4-5 weeks your situation will be reevaluated and at that point can cash your winnings (actually you can cash your winnings at any time, it's your money) and now get staked at 10/20, then 15/30, 20/40 and up as long as you are profitable. Obviously you can choose to stay at 5/10 at that point, but this is not the point of the program. You will quickly realize that after a month of 5/10 you can easily have the roll to play 5/10 and do not need us. We want to keep you growing so you can keep us growing. Our perfect player is a (possibly a 2/4) 3/6, 5/10, 10/20 player cashing out consistently. Although they are consistent winners at these levels, the rake of life is too fast and cannot build their bankrolls quick enough to hit 15/30 and above. Our goal is to get you playing at those levels and higher, while you keep the money you earn along the way. Multi-table Tourneys will be freerolled as well, as long as you are profitable. You will play 1 or two a week (they are not mandatory...yet) the buy-in will be between 5 and 10 big bets at the limit you are playing (50$-$100 at 5/10). After the first month again you will be evaluated and if profitable you will be staked 10-20 times the big bet you are playing. (now at 10-20 you will be at 200-400 buy ins) A website will be up shortly where hand histories can be emailed, formal applications can be downloaded, and further info will be posted. Every day it seems to get pushed back further, but this should be swift, as we are gunning to have players in the WCOOP in Sept. We are here to grow with you and if you are winning player this is the beginning of a very profitable relationship. Please feel free to respond to this email with further questions. Thanks, Jordan.IPF

You play with our money, we get 50%.LIMIT ONLYYou just lost everyone who PM ed you.
the 50 % or the limit? I'd say both 8) . Working so far though
sent this email out all day, still getting questions back...
?
I'm sorry if i'm over stepping my bounds. I honestly did not realize. But this is not a scam, and i am not tryng to be intrusive. The only reason i keep posting is because of the huge amount of response i'm getting. I truly don't mean to offend, and just wanted to give more information for those interested. Also, I was getting a few to many tourney and NL emails/PMs and wanted to get the correct idea out there. I am just trying to give info as I get it. I will stop after i post the site and i'm truly sorry. Anyone still, please do email me if interested.again I am representing more than myself here and do not want to cause any animosity. I am trying to be as upfront as possible. I'm still fielding questions and would like feedback to the CC# vs. Iescrow account :-) Thanks.
I don't have 30,000 hand histories so I guess I don't qualify. I have about 1ok.
Yeah, 30 is a lot. Keep em, and keep playing. 10,00o seems to be about what most people are saying. The problem is that anyone can cherry pick two weeks of hands and look profitable. If you see 60 hands an hour at 3 tables that 180 hands an hour x 20 hours is 3600 hands so were really only asking for a few months of play. Their will be more details later as i'm not the one to pull the trigger on that, i only have input; but you may be alright with 10,000-15,000 now and 10,000 nearing the end. This is still gonna take a while so keep em'!
it seems like you are trying to stake people who would be better off playing on their own
No. honestly our perfect player actually will have 10,000 hands of 3/6 10,000 of 5/10 and a little 2/4. It's obvious to anyone if your playing 5/10 now, you will take a hit for the 1st month. The 2nd month you will break even and the 3rd start making more than you would. But again, we want people going from 5/10 to 50/100 etc. being staked in the main event a year from now :-) But it is perfect for 3/6 players who wanna step up, and get some extra tourney action.

yea i just read through this thread and this is not going to work. no one is going to give you all the identification stuff you require. they have to pay taxes on their winnings? come on anyone would be better off on their own. this is all way too complicated to work and someone is gonna lose a lot of money from this.

yea i just read through this thread and this is not going to work. no one is going to give you all the identification stuff you require. they have to pay taxes on their winnings? come on anyone would be better off on their own. this is all way too complicated to work and someone is gonna lose a lot of money from this.
taxes, To Be Determined, it may go through NEteller but you should pay taxes on your cash outs, ask anyone. As far as security, we are concerned not with putting our players on the hook for loses, but from theft. How would you prevent this? I am looking for input on here. :-)
CaseAce...this might help you out! Be careful FCPers!!!CreditCheck.gif.gif
CaseAce...this might help you out! Be careful FCPers!!!CreditCheck.gif.gif
As far as security, we are concerned not with putting our players on the hook for loses, but from theft. How would you prevent this? I am looking for input on here.

Also, let me reiterate. you would be asked for your social, DOB and who you are. (If, months from now, maybe you get our approval after seeing you play for a very long time) CC# unknown yet, maybe an Iescrow account. You cannot get access to 3000 without us knowing who you are. Why is this hard to understand :shock: ?again i would like to here ideas, that;s why i came to this forum. not to steal your identity and get flamed. :roll: Honestly, what are other options, no one has commented on the escrow...Any other ideas?

Ok case.....Ive been reading your posts and have come to the conclusion that you are probably just as credible here as I am. And you can ask anyone here about my standing at FCP. I am probably the most respected commentator/expert on poker theory and execution on the internet. With my creditentials being stated, I will have to say that I believe you are seriously trying to run a sucessful enterprise and have no intentions of cheating or scamming any of my friends here on the forum.If you need a partner/CEO in your company, feel free to contact me here on FCP. If any doubt arises to my abilities, just search my previous posts here and you WILL be amazed. Im most proud of my latest win at the Sahara tourney a few nights ago, when I busted every person at the final table in just a few minutes.
Ive seen your posts here, but you gotta take what anyone says here with grain of salt. so i hope your real...anyway thanks. yes. we are going to be an trust for one quarter then an LLC maybe moving to an S corp if we actually do well. So yeah untill the S corp we already have exp running LLCs, but thanksIm really concerned with protecting from theft w/ out cc's... Any ideas? third party Iescrow?