fcp logo contest winners surprise announcement!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet, I just got my passport taken care of, it'll be ready next Tuesday for pick up!My stomach has been all bubbly since the announcment.

Just wondering if there's an open invite for FCP fans to drop by the Wynn and watch the freeroll if they're going to be in town on the 29th?
yeaahhhhh!!. that would be cool!!.
Cooler than the other side of the pillow... 8)
Just wondering if there's an open invite for FCP fans to drop by the Wynn and watch the freeroll if they're going to be in town on the 29th?
yeaahhhhh!!. that would be cool!!.
Cooler than the other side of the pillow... 8)
haha thats hilarious., i love the other side of the pillow., always so fresh

I think this thread should be closed already, all this gloating and excitement for the people who are going is leaving the ones who arent going quite depressed and sad....Im not bitter, but I am depressed and sad...did I say that already? I need my meds....I wish I was going, anyone one need a friend? I will give free golf lessons for life to tag along? Turn this sad face into this........................fatty.gif.gif

I think this thread should be closed already, all this gloating and excitement for the people who are going is leaving the ones who arent going quite depressed and sad....Im not bitter, but I am depressed and sad...did I say that already? I need my meds....I wish I was going, anyone one need a friend? I will give free golf lessons for life to tag along? Turn this sad face into this........................fatty.gif.gif
MY BIRTHDAY IS FRIDAY THE 22ND DANIEL??!!??? GOING TO VEGAS WOULD BE A GREAT PRESENT!!!!!
MY BIRTHDAY IS FRIDAY THE 22ND DANIEL??!!??? GOING TO VEGAS WOULD BE A GREAT PRESENT!!!!!
Give me $15,000 and u can go in my place :shock::club:
How old is everyone that's going?My gf and I are 22.
Let's see...age, height, what next....astrological sign, weight, religion, education, annnual income?Just kidding....have a blast boys.FYI...44 and 6'

I am seriously gonna cry... i went on a holday and didnt notice that all the logos are supposedly up... and mine isn there... i even have the emails i sent as recieved but it appears my work didnt even make it in cuz they arent in the gallery... wow... fcp5.gifi kinda wanna know why i was left out...

Give me $15,000 and u can go in my place :shock::club:
Well said !

I'm flying all the way from Israel to Vegas on the 28th of July, so if anyone needs a sub for the FCP fest, I'll be glad to take the burden of your hands :)I might jump to the Winn to see the freezeout. Should be funny.