can anyone on pokerstars do me a favor?

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...i just spent the last 20 min catching up and reading all this..wicked thread....trebor......you suck.....indiana.......im gonna keep reading this hopefully it all works out for the best
same hereI vote for the best.thread.ever
Mk, kapsig08, bmwguy525, Absolute, SpademanI would guess Mk is most likely, and kapsig08 is least likely.If this offend any of you I'm sorry, but I really wasn't blaming you.I was just trying to help the guy, and Y'all were all censored.Mk was the only one that I though could be capable, and that’s only because I’ve never seen him before. So, sorry.
you are unbelievable.
omg this thread is still alive?
If I were you I'd be very scared. Do you have any idea what can be done with your IP address. Aside from a pinpoint location of your residences. Your passwords, accounts, files, everything vulnerable. You know there is some good hackers on here. Your meat buddy. I'd unplug your computer stat.
hey, kid. does it scare you when your address and phone number are posted on the internet? does it scare you worse when there is an entire forum of people who are perfectly willing to take time off their card playing to seriously **** you up?i might recommend a serious apology, or mommy and daddy are not going to be happy when they find out what you did. i reallllly like that you're trying not to appear scared, though. that's ****ing adorable.

This is funny, at first I thought this crook was gonna get away with petty theft,fraud, and identity theft but now that someone found out his personal information this kid's family is gonna get involved, his life is gonna change, and he is now black listed in the online poker world all for a measely $50.

Dirtydutch wrote: Mk, kapsig08, bmwguy525, Absolute, Spademan I would guess Mk is most likely, and kapsig08 is least likely. Don't you ever ever bring my name up accusing me of shit you ****ing bitch.i don't know how i missed all of this, but wtf. this crap makes me never want to post or lurk here ever again. i never thought an idiot college donkey on an internet forum could make me so furious.

i don't know how i missed all of this, but wtf. this crap makes me never want to post or lurk here ever again. i never thought an idiot college donkey on an internet forum could make me so furious.
Dude relax. dirtydutch was being accused and thought the person who did this had a vendetta against him. He thought of who he's had some heated arguments with and u came to mind. The FCP crime unit solved the case.Chill
He speaks and that is all he can come up with. I wish I knew something about computers... Just Fold,Call, and Raise...I will agree with everyone that you should probobly come clean. Your probobly only 16, you've got a long life ahead of you....
If this guy's name is Eric, why would his name here be robert backwards?Is this Eric Roberts perhaps?
Heres a satellite photo of his house. Not sure how it will help, but it's cool non-theless. http://maps.google.com/maps?q=469+Grieves+...05035&t=k&hl=en
LOLOLOL...this whole thread is an education on why it's not a good idea to screw people over the Internet.There's just too much they can do to get back at you.
If this guy's name is Eric, why would his name here be robert backwards?Is this Eric Roberts perhaps?
Heres a satellite photo of his house. Not sure how it will help, but it's cool non-theless. http://maps.google.com/maps?q=469+Grieves+...05035&t=k&hl=en
Is it just me, or is the arrow pointing at a garbage can right next to the house?
Is it just me, or is the arrow pointing at a garbage can right next to the house?
Their satellite photos are usually off a little bit. I'd say they still got pretty close for taking the photo from "outer censored space". :wink: