marco traniello out, classic exit interview

Well Marco got runner runner flushed to end his run with 7 cashes... The guy caught runner runner flush to beat him and Marco gave one hell of a funny exit interview. Gotta feel bad for him though, Siedel draws two on his all-in call in the 2-7 triple draw tournament and now he goes out of the main event like this.He had 7 cashes but 8 woulda been nice. He had a large stacked donkey sit too his left and had to deal with that for about 2 hours as well but thats poker.

Yeah Jennifer hit her Boat and the player hit 2 perfects on her, I believe she had her boat on the turn after pushing on the flop.Neither was behind with there chips in the middle, rubbish.

The reports I read for Harman's exit had the other guy flopping a straight against her set and then turning a straight flush, which gave her a boat.I believe I read that on Cardplayer. If that's right, she was behind from the flop on.Peace,Jay

Yeah Jennifer hit her Boat and the player hit 2 perfects on her, I believe she had her boat on the turn after pushing on the flop.Neither was behind with there chips in the middle, rubbish.
Actually Jen was never in front after the flop.She flopped a set but her opponent flopped a straight.The card that gave her the boat gave her opponent the straight flush.EDIT: Jay got there first...

Flop was QJT rainbow with the Jack of Diamonds. The turn 10 diamonds and the river 7 diamonds. Money did not go in on the flop. I bet 500. He raised me 1500 more. Turn he bet 1000 I raised I think 3000. River I bet his last chips. Jennifer Harman

Flop was QJT rainbow with the Jack of Diamonds.  The turn 10 diamonds and the river 7 diamonds.   Money did not go in on the flop.  I bet 500.  He raised me 1500 more.  Turn he bet 1000 I raised I think 3000.  River I bet his last chips.    Jennifer Harman
Awesome thanks for clearing it up. Tell Marco to check his mail :club:
Flop was QJT rainbow with the Jack of Diamonds.  The turn 10 diamonds and the river 7 diamonds.   Money did not go in on the flop.  I bet 500.  He raised me 1500 more.  Turn he bet 1000 I raised I think 3000.  River I bet his last chips.    Jennifer Harman
Ouch, that really sucks. Was rooting for you.

Card Player.com needs to start checking their information... Thanks for setting them straight JenniferTitle: Jennifer Harman's crazy hand Log: "I've never had this happen to me before in my life," is how Jennifer Harman's 2005 WSOP championship starts. It begins with her picking up Q-Q. The board comes Qd-Jd-10c-10d-7d, a full house for Harman, but unfortunately for her, her opponent flips over 8d-9d. He flopped a straight when she flopped a set, and he turned a straight flush on the same card that made her a full house. Jennifer Harman lost a huge pot with top full house, and she is now against the ropes.

Card Player.com needs to start checking their information... Thanks for setting them straight JenniferTitle: Jennifer Harman's crazy hand  Log: "I've never had this happen to me before in my life," is how Jennifer Harman's 2005 WSOP championship starts.  It begins with her picking up Q-Q.  The board comes Qd-Jd-10c-10d-7d, a full house for Harman, but unfortunately for her, her opponent flips over 8d-9d. He flopped a straight when she flopped a set, and he turned a straight flush on the same card that made her a full house. Jennifer Harman lost a huge pot with top full house, and she is now against the ropes.
They missed the flop....yeah....but the guy was ahead on the flop....

Can someone - (Jen Harmon?) post if Jen had the Q :club: ?Trying to figure out if the guy had a two or one outer for the st8 flush.

If you notice, the Qd was on the flop. The 'villain' turned the straight flush with the same card as Jen hit her tight, and the river made a longer straight flush.Anyways, a heck of a beat.

If you notice, the Qd was on the flop. The 'villain' turned the straight flush with the same card as Jen hit her tight, and the river made a longer straight flush.Anyways, a heck of a beat.
See above post by Jennifer. As always Card Player got the detils wrong. The flop was rainbow, so she couldn't make the straight flush 'till the river.

The Jack of Diamonds was on the flop not the Queen. Card Player made a mistake. It was on the featured table so I think this hand will make the show. It was a tough beat, but a lot of people will get knocked out of this tournament with similar stories. It's just the way it goes. Your upset about it for a day and then your over it unless you make it really deep and then get knocked out.I have kind of a funny story. I know this poker player that came in I think 14th one year. This guy is kind of a guru type person. He is very well balanced in his life. Emotionally and physically. A couple years later, I asked him how he felt to get knocked out 14th. He said he wanted to find the highest building and jump. Jennifer

The Jack of Diamonds was on the flop not the Queen. Card Player made a mistake. It was on the featured table so I think this hand will make the show. It was a tough beat, but a lot of people will get knocked out of this tournament with similar stories. It's just the way it goes. Your upset about it for a day and then your over it unless you make it really deep and then get knocked out.I have kind of a funny story. I know this poker player that came in I think 14th one year. This guy is kind of a guru type person. He is very well balanced in his life. Emotionally and physically. A couple years later, I asked him how he felt to get knocked out 14th. He said he wanted to find the highest building and jump. Jennifer
Well, no one wants to get eliminated, obviously, but if you're going to go, it might as well be with a good story.Good luck with any cash games you're playing. :)Peace,Jay

Thanks for taking the time to clear this up for us Jennifer.. Heck of a beat to take but I am sure in your years of poker you know these things happen. Anyway, good luck in the side games and next year.