6 max or full ring game.

I have a question about multitabling - I play 4 games (or more) at a time on PokerRoom on my laptop (Powerbook G4) and they obviously overlap a little meaning you have to keep switching from one to the other to see the action. I am thinking of getting a new monitor as I want to be able to lay out 4-6 table at one time without overlaps. What size screen would i need, and what would the screen res need to be?I am thinking at the momet of getting one of the Apple Cinema displays, as I assume this would do the trick - anyone have one? :-)

Do you guys start of with one table (get a line on everyone's play) then open up  a new table or just start with 4.
I start with 4, if the table sucks after a little while I'll leave and add a new one, rinse/repeat.
Do you guys start of with one table (get a line on everyone's play) then open up  a new table or just start with 4.
I start with 4, if the table sucks after a little while I'll leave and add a new one, rinse/repeat.
is your aim to grind out the regular 2-3bb per 100 hands or to double up and leave and stay when the game is super soft? i am in the business of 2-4 tabling NL

If you're beating a table at all, I dont understand why you would leave. It evens out in the long run, so unless you're going to quit poker after your next big session, dont worry about it. Your mindset is just affecting your game.

is your aim to grind out the regular 2-3bb per 100 hands or to double up and leave and stay when the game is super soft? i am in the business of 2-4 tabling NL
no, I don't nut peddle "looking to double up", I "grind it out"(sorry for the cliche term" if I double up cool, if I lose my stack shit happens
If you're beating a table at all, I dont understand why you would leave.  It evens out in the long run, so unless you're going to quit poker after your next big session, dont worry about it.  Your mindset is just affecting your game.
I disagree. I'll probably beat most $1/$2 tables at party, but if I'm sitting with another TAG or two, then they are taking a big chunk of the dead money that the fish are contributing. If I move from a table where I'm winning slightly to one without any solid players, it could increase my winrate by a couple BB/100.
whats the best way to multitable?
Don't put one table on top of the other.
yup, calling an allin for a $600 with 75os will put you on tilt, it's a proven fact.
Unless you win.But I like full games better because in 6max people bet like 5 dollars over the pot. Its crazy
whats the best way to multitable?
Don't put one table on top of the other.
yup, calling an allin for a $600 with 75os will put you on tilt, it's a proven fact.
Unless you win.But I like full games better because in 6max people bet like 5 dollars over the pot. Its crazy
play back at them then, full ring is so boring, it takes to long to get a read

I multitable the shorthanded games too. More profitable for me, and i can play more hands. For stud and omaha i prefer full ring though.

yea but in 25nl when there betting that crazy there is no room to play you have to get a hand.
n/m then, nut peddle the SSNLHE games until you have a roll to play the $100NL
I'm slowly getting there. So the 6max are better in higher limits?
yea but in 25nl when there betting that crazy there is no room to play you have to get a hand.
n/m then, nut peddle the SSNLHE games until you have a roll to play the $100NL
I'm slowly getting there. So the 6max are better in higher limits?
yup, top pair is the nuts to 80% of the clowns playing it