bombs going off around london.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

anymore info than that? I'm on campus and there isn't a t.v. anywhere near me at the moment.
More than one, one on a bus, and underground. Another just went off a couple of minutes ago.Numerous casuilties reported.
anymore info than that? I'm on campus and there isn't a t.v. anywhere near me at the moment.
More than one, one on a bus, and underground. Another just went off a couple of minutes ago.Numerous casuilties reported.
anyone else find this extremely weird timing as the city of London won the bid to host the 2012 Olympic Games.

I'm in London.We've got at least 3 explosions on buses and 5 on underground.They seem to have been coordinated.At least 90 casualties in 1 explosion.

Typical news feeding renzy of no information and random speculation.Olympics, G8, no one knows anything.I think Fox has blamed it on Saddam allready.
Yup. Some newsies can barely contain their glee. G8 with an olympics back-up I bet.
Typical news feeding renzy of no information and random speculation.Olympics, G8, no one knows anything.I think Fox has blamed it on Saddam allready.
Come on man... You think this is a time for political bull shit?
I'm in London.We've got at least 3 explosions on buses and 5 on underground.They seem to have been coordinated.At least 90 casualties in 1 explosion.
oh... my... god... I just read this and I got the chills.. Larry and I turned on the news right away...

Come on man... You think this is a time for political bull censored?No, of couse not. Because no one would ever think of using a terrible casuality for political gain.

Come on man... You think this is a time for political bull censored?No, of couse not. Because no one would ever think of using a terrible casuality for political gain.
please don't have an arument guys.... its not the time
please don't have an arument guys.... its not the time
But while genocide and slavery are going on everyday in other, not so Euro-centric contries, it's fine.

How'd u get the news so quick?? I live literally 30 mins from London and hadn't heard anything til I checked this thread, and my Dad works right in the center :club:

But while genocide and slavery are going on everyday in other, not so Euro-centric contries, it's fine.
I bet you would carry the same tune if it one of those casualties was a loved one of yours. Death isn't ok in any way, shape or form, and even sarcastic comments about it aren't welcome. So please, take your finger pointing elsewhere.I just hope the death toll is lower than what has been reported. What a shame.
I bet you would carry the same tune if it one of those casualties was a loved one of yours. Death isn't ok in any way, shape or form, and even sarcastic comments about it aren't welcome. So please, take your finger pointing elsewhere.I just hope the death toll is lower than what has been reported. What a shame.
Have had loved one's die. Carried the same tune.The point of the post was that to censor someone when this kind of thing happens almost daily in places where some people couldn't care less about is hypocritical and xenocentric.

Death isn't ok in any way, shape or form, and even sarcastic comments about it aren't welcome. So please, take your finger pointing elsewhere. I think his point was more that rich white deaths are much worse.This will be big news for weeks. 30,000 Africans slaugtered in Domfur, not even a foot note.Death is terrible, people die all the time.It's not more terrible when the people dying look like you.

Death isn't ok in any way, shape or form, and even sarcastic comments about it aren't welcome. So please, take your finger pointing elsewhere. I think his point was more that rich white deaths are much worse.This will be big news for weeks. 30,000 Africans slaugtered in Domfur, not even a foot note.Death is terrible, people die all the time.It's not more terrible when the people dying look like you.
well said