John, Paul, Ringo or George?

And Why?
I'd say that John was the biggest idiot of them all. Paul was the most egotistical of them.Ringo was the most pathetic.And George, who can remember what he ever did.
I've got my mind set on you....*shudder*

I am not a Beatles fan, but I m going to respond.John... most thought provoking lyrics with Imagine.Paul... Best all time theme song to a movie Live and Let DieRingo... Best kids song EVER! Yellow Submarie If you think of it as a kid song, then it is really cool and not a corny novelty song. George... His girlfriend, Patty Boyd, was the inspiration of Eric Clapton's Layla. Years later Patty left George for Eric. George remained friends with Eric. How can you not like the guy? Plus, he was with the Traveling Wilbury's.

Clashcity...who is your choice?To pick one, I would have to choose John. He is the best lyricist.
Yeah I choose John too, because of his solo work.
But you're question was on the group supposedly. If you take into account thier solo work then that would redefine the original question. Please stay on topic.
Clashcity...who is your choice?To pick one, I would have to choose John. He is the best lyricist.
Yeah I choose John too, because of his solo work.
But you're question was on the group supposedly. If you take into account thier solo work then that would redefine the original question. Please stay on topic.
Sorry. I'll give a different reason then. I choose John because he was bisexual. And you still haven't picked one. Do it.
Sorry. I'll give a different reason then. I choose John because he was bisexual. And you still haven't picked one. Do it.
Well since I don't know, nor do I care, about the sexuality of any of the members, I have nothing to choose one of them for.
Well since I don't know, nor do I care, about the sexuality of any of the members, I have nothing to choose one of them for.
:club:
And Why?
And George, who can remember what he ever did.
I've got my mind set on you....*shudder*
Hi. All Things Must Pass. Look into it.John was the walrus. Like he wrote in "How do you sleep?" the only thing Paul ever did was yesterday.

I go with Paul. I like the guitar solos in Paul's songs more than the guitar solos in John's songs.And Ringo was simply not a mechanically sound drummer.And George was like the token fat sassy black female friend that nobody really likes, and she just hangs around and doesn't add much.

Just curious at this point, how do you know that John was bisexual? According to Paul, there was no truth to that rumor.
And Why?
I'd say that John was the biggest idiot of them all. Paul was the most egotistical of them.Ringo was the most pathetic.And George, who can remember what he ever did.
Alot of acid, bought a castle and made the Roland Space Echo sound like no other.

John was the most talented but Ringo was the best. He just had to sit there play the drums get payed millions and he married a movie star!

John was the most talented but Ringo was the best. He just had to sit there play the drums get payed millions and he married a movie star!
Ringo was very creative.