fcp logo contest winner...

is...... Chadwick! All olf the final nine logos can be seen in a folder in the Photo Gallery. I'd like to thank each and everyone of you who sent out logos. Some of them were truly hilarious, although not always appropriate if you know what I mean! Over the next little while we are going to add all of the logos to the photo gallery section. The FCP community has grown so much since the forum opened last year and it's really important to me personally that all of you are happy with the site and can contribute your ideas and suggestions to help make it better. As I've mentioned previously the site will continue to grow and improve and all of you will have a say in the finished product.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened was that certain people who sent in logos that we liked were asked to submit some more looks or new logos. By the way, you almost won. There was a specific reason we chose not to go with yours and it had nothing to do with how cool, or good it was.

What happened was that certain people who sent in logos that we liked were asked to submit some more looks or new logos. By the way, you almost won. There was a specific reason we chose not to go with yours and it had nothing to do with how cool, or good it was.
Well I was looking forward to beating you in 9 ball ( :club: ) but in any respect, good luck using the new logo for whatever you had planned for it, and I hope Chadwick takes the weekend in vegas and not the $2000. It would truley be a once in a lifetime experience. Take Care

Well I must've hit refresh about 1,000 times / hr looking forward to the final decision. Came up a bit short, but it was a great contest, lots of fun & a great logo came out of it!

There was a specific reason we chose not to go with yours and it had nothing to do with how cool, or good it was.ouch
Might have been copyright issues or something. Guess you'll never know, unless DN elaborates. I'd say it might sting more to know you came so close (hence the ouch from Royal).Personally, I am a bit surprised with the logo they decided on. Not that I don't like it, but I think it may be hard to embroider or reproduce in certain situations. I was a fan of DC's myself, but congrats to Chadwick... we are all very envious! (Hope Chadwick is taking the trip to Vegas BTW).
so i got 2 in the top 10 how wierd i was going with t-shirt logo looks like structure ambercrombie etc
Ew...Abercrombie...I did like your logo though. :club:

I figured it out! this makes complete sense.. DN wasn't really feeling any of the logos that were submitted by the 15th.. so instead of disappointing his fans he hired a professional to create a logo for the site.. THIS is why it took so long to post a winner.. and to make it look legit and not to dissapoint a lot of people he decided to give prizes to 8 others... BUT notice the 8 others were people who constantly posted their logos for feedback (Royal, DC, jeffgen, Jason Bo, Governator, etc)... kind of weird considering OVER 1000 logos were submitted... AND Chadwick (the winner) just happen to join 2 DAYS AGO...

I figured it out! this makes complete sense.. DN wasn't really feeling any of the logos that were submitted by the 15th.. so instead of disappointing his fans he hired a professional to create a logo for the site.. THIS is why it took so long to post a winner.. and to make it look legit and not to dissapoint a lot of people he decided to give prizes to 8 others... BUT notice the 8 others were people who constantly posted their logos for feedback (Royal, DC, jeffgen, Jason Bo, Governator, etc)... kind of weird considering OVER 1000 logos were submitted... AND Chadwick (the winner) just happen to join 2 DAYS AGO...
again i did not post my logos over and over i posted actually only 2 of 17 1 once each
There was a specific reason we chose not to go with yours and it had nothing to do with how cool, or good it was.ouch
Might have been copyright issues or something. Guess you'll never know, unless DN elaborates. I'd say it might sting more to know you came so close (hence the ouch from Royal).Personally, I am a bit surprised with the logo they decided on. Not that I don't like it, but I think it may be hard to embroider or reproduce in certain situations. I was a fan of DC's myself, but congrats to Chadwick... we are all very envious! (Hope Chadwick is taking the trip to Vegas BTW).
I think yours is the best. Some of the others were pretty cool...and i bet u could improve your's even more.I really don't like the winners, but whatever...doesn't really matter to me.- Jordan
AND Chadwick (the winner) just happen to join 2 DAYS AGO...
Did the rules state you had to be a forum member?Also, I'm dissapointed in a lot of you guys. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's not good and that doesn't mean that you guys have the right to complain about it. It's not your site, it's not your money, and it's not your decision. It's not the decision I would've made, but it doesn't deserve to be trashed. DN knows what he's doing.

Have two winners, one for the right corner and and one for the left. Plus have one for the center of the page. That would be three. So many nice entries. Hate to see any lose.

well im proud of my submissions my wife is proud of me and ive gotten alot of nice comments thats all i need. BTW thank you daniel havent designed a logo in years. cant wait for contest 2 an 3.

AND Chadwick (the winner) just happen to join 2 DAYS AGO...
Did the rules state you had to be a forum member?Also, I'm dissapointed in a lot of you guys. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's not good and that doesn't mean that you guys have the right to complain about it. It's not your site, it's not your money, and it's not your decision. It's not the decision I would've made, but it doesn't deserve to be trashed. DN knows what he's doing.
DITTO!!!!!!First off, this is Daniels site not ours. We are willing posters in a forum on HIS site. He should be able to promote anything he wants, especially if his name is on it....would'nt you??? DN has been nice enough to let us in on his world by posting here and writing a journal for all to see. We are all very interested in poker and the great life DN has being a professional poker player. DN let us develop a logo for HIS site, not many companies would let us (the common man) have anything to do with the development of there brand. DN is as down to earth as any celeb I know and he genuinely cares for his fans..US. Give the DN team a chance to develop there site and Im sure he will ask us for our opinions during the process.....Personally, I thank DN for giving us a glimpse into his world!