successfully at 15/30

Last night I successfully moved up to 15/30 tables. I know its no 100/200 but I was excited and wanted to tell someone. and with in my first .5 hour I made well over $500. Thanks for caring. :club:

That's it? 15/30??? Come on, you're not even playing real poker til you're at 200/400. Step it up. j/kCongrats man, always feels good to move up and win right away. Hopefully you can win there and move up to 20/40.

I was playing with 30 BB
I think they meant, "What's your bankroll?" Not, "What did you bring to the table?"And, congrats on successfully playing 15/30. Not many people can play well up there online (we're talking about online, right?). Good luck in the future - hopefully you can keep moving up. :club:(If you're good enough to play 15/30, you should start posting in strategy. God knows we need it.)

thank you, BR is not something I share openly, However I will talk about what I bring to the table, and If I do find some time I will perhaps talk about some 15/30 strategy.and yes it is online

youve played at 10/20 since last august? whatever your last level was.. do you mind posting some of your stats? ie: bb/hr bb/100 hands..thanks.. and congrats on the move up

I didn't mean for the bankroll question to be personal, I was just wondering what your rule of thumb was for the proper bankroll to play 15/30.Was last night your first foray onto 15/30? Have you taken pot-shots before?Also, I'm interested in your BB/100 and you still haven't answered my question about what game you played previously :twisted:

I didn't mean for the bankroll question to be personal, I was just wondering what your rule of thumb was for the proper bankroll to play 15/30.Was last night your first foray onto 15/30? Have you taken pot-shots before?Also, I'm interested in your BB/100 and you still haven't answered my question about what game you played previously :twisted:
No problem, My rule of them is not the same as most players, As long as I am not rediculously short stacked at the table, I have enough to play there..no matter what the stakes are. That may sound odd, but it has always worked for me. I do not have any mathmatical scientific explanation, it's just what I have been doing. That night was the first night I played the 15/30 tables, and I was otherwise playing 10/20 NL
I was playing with 30 BB
(If you're good enough to play 15/30, you should start posting in strategy. God knows we need it.)
Just restating the obvious :club:
i dont even no where to begin with strategy...i'm no teacher..I do what me feels right at the time. :club: ...just kidding...kinda.
well, I don't profess to be a teacher either and I still like to give my opinion :D
just for censored and giggles i went back to the .50/1.00 room and i got destroyed, I cannot play those levels anymore. why is that?
because you think, and they barely think