• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Click the link beneath the songs to find the reasoning...Daniel Negreanu Beat It by Michael JacksonWe have seen Daniel progress from boyhood to manhood in front of the poker community. Similarly, this song is about personal growth and making the right choices. The beat and the Michael Jackson’s voice seemed like reflections of Daniel’s youthful exuberance. I could picture him showing the best hand and singing “Beat It” to his opponent.

Man I was hoping for "Billie Jean""that kid is not my son..."
why do u talk? and when did you get ugly?
Why do I talk?Because I can When did I get ugly?I bet my BR that I am better looking than you
Think there is any reason why Barry put Michael Jackson's "Beat It" on his rankings of Daniel? Just wondering if we was trying to send a message. :club: Maybe that's also why he put "It's My Party" on Hellmuth's. :wink: Just wondering.http://www.barrygreenstein.com/player.htm
Thats a pretty creepy looking banner onhis site..
He looks like he has 1 too many dead hookers in his basement.
Hey!!,Put your god damn cock away!!.. you dont belong here.I'd like to know why you talk?, I'd also like to know if you always act like a fuck face to women?
I bet that your right hand and the well worn blow up doll are the only lovin that you get from "women". Or you are just a bitter college freshman that is still a virgin after his freshman year, and you probably tried real hard to get laid too
Why do I talk?Because I can When did I get ugly?I bet my BR that I am better looking than you
OK...so if ure better looking that me...does that change the fact that ure ugly?And the forum dudes here loving kissing ure ass it seems.UGLY=you
did you ask 15 women and not get a single date to the prom. Did you even try to bang the ugliest chick at some sorority and still get denied. yup, I think you did.
Did you read the anecdote about Harrington?  At the 95 WSOP final table he tried to get the entire table to agree to chop the prize money.  Dan is the man but I have lost some respect after reading that.
dan has always been a very good investor. he had shown each of the other five players how they could be millionaires in just a few years. He doesn't play all that much because he makes millions with his company Anchor Loans
OK...so if ure better looking that me...does that change the fact that ure ugly?And the forum dudes here loving kissing ure ass it seems.UGLY=you
did you ask 15 women and not get a single date to the prom. Did you even try to bang the ugliest chick at some sorority and still get denied. yup, I think you did.
Howd u know?Boy, and I thought poker players were generally intelligent.
I can be pretty sure that I am much more smart than you. I scored extremely well on my SAT's and I went to one of the better universities in teh North America. then again, you are probably just fuking some cow in calgary to get your jollies, since it is obvious that you have never gotten too far with the human females
Give yourself a pat on the back my friend.
sure, no prob. I am secure enough with myself as to not insult a girl that I have never met in person, you on the other hand.................
Secure eh?Thats great...too bad Im not....so again..Marion sauce is ugly.
which is exactly why the only lovin you have probably gotten is the digits connected to your palm. Here's alittle hint so that yhou can get laid for the first time ever, try being nice to girls. Now. I know that Marion is just some girl on the internet, but you can practice by being nice to her. YOu see, when you are nice to a girl, she thinks good thoughts about you, but when you act like some idiot punk, she couldn't care less. try it, you might just enjoy the results
that's classic
Secure eh?Thats great...too bad Im not....so again..Marion sauce is ugly.
which is exactly why the only lovin you have probably gotten is the digits connected to your palm. Here's alittle hint so that yhou can get laid for the first time ever, try being nice to girls. Now. I know that Marion is just some girl on the internet, but you can practice by being nice to her. YOu see, when you are nice to a girl, she thinks good thoughts about you, but when you act like some idiot punk, she couldn't care less. try it, you might just enjoy the results
that's classic