daniel's book and dvd

I posted this in the book forum but never got a response so here it is.Seems like I remeber Daniel saying that it would be out this summer. With everything he has going right now does anyone know if that is still the the expected time frame? If it isn't then does anyone know when the book/DVD will be out? Thanks,

I have 3 books still I have already bought, but havent read yet:* Super System II (yea I know I cant believe I havent read this yet either)* The Professor, the Banker, and the Suicide King* Harrington on Holdem III'm on the last chapter of my Aces and Kings book and plan on cracking into SSII. My whole point of all of this is that Daniel can take his time releasing his book :wink:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say his book is going to suck.
This coming from someone who picks Back to the Future out of all the possible movies out there for his avatar and signature quotes. Your opinions have no merit here lol [sw]
I have 3 books still I have already bought, but havent read yet:* Super System II (yea I know I cant believe I havent read this yet either)* The Professor, the Banker, and the Suicide King* Harrington on Holdem III'm on the last chapter of my Aces and Kings book and plan on cracking into SSII. My whole point of all of this is that Daniel can take his time releasing his book :wink:
Just bought it on Monday night and am almost done with it. GREAT BOOK!!!!

It's very unlikely he'll be lauching a book or dvd this year. He's got too much on his plate, video game, wedding etc.. After Hellmuth and Lederer's released their mediocre dvd's I'm sure DN's will be much better and higher quality. The first Lederer dvd I thought was kind of embarrassing, the set looked cheap and his wardrobe was very casual. Not that you have to dress up but at least wear something that doesnt look so cheap. The poker table wasn't even a proper one, he had trouble picking up the cards.That said, DN would have to devote alot of time and prep work inorder put out a dvd and book that's the best. DN seems to have high expectations so he won't rush anything. Having a breakthrough year last year he's certainly lost a bit of momentum in 2005. I reckon launching a dvd/book set after a victory sometime next year would make alot of sense.Of course, only DN himself knows for sure. We can only speculate. Would be nice if he'll comment on it.Oh ya, does anyone think fcp will become an online poker room in the future? He's mentioned that he's definitely not boarding the fulltiltpoker ship and visions something bigger. hmm... makes you wonder.

:naughty:  Dude...  I'm McFly
Who is Landon McFly? Is that actually a character in the trilogy? BTW... Lea Tompson is so hot. :club:
This coming from someone who picks Back to the Future out of all the possible movies out there for his avatar and signature quotes. Your opinions have no merit here lol [sw]
Back to the future rules.

lets just say that his book or DVD will not contain any information regarding his play at the WSOP this year. I think he is taking every single event as a Freeroll and playing accordingly...he is more worried about playing Greenstein HU, if the room is cold, or if Lori is in town...

Back to the future rules.
Case, Match, Point."You're not going to be pickin' a fight da... da, da... daddio."

Probably old news, but I just read that many many players are launching dvd's and books in 2005 & 2006. To name few that I've come across to are, Marcel Luske's dvd, Devilfish dvd, Fischman and some other pros just made a dvd, gus has a book, Greenstien's book is coming out this week, TJ, Greenstein and a few others have produced a dvd, Phil Gordon's expert insight dvd and little green book. Not sure when the launch dates are but, all this available information is overwhelming and quite costly if you intend to purchase a majority of it. It would be nice to be able to read all of it however.I just ordered both Harrington books and it might have all the info I need. Haven't heard one negative comment about it and Phil Gordon even mentioned in his podcast that it's a must have. When it comes out I definitely will buy Gus Hansen's book and DN's book/dvd set. DN's might take awhile, at least a year or two.

I would read this one first. I thought it was very good.

What I would love to read is a book by DN detailing the strategy and tactics he uses to play heads-up matches in all the games. Using the Greenstein matches as case-studies. That would be worth its weight in gold.