how much does travis get paid

could you fuckers be anymore nerdy? christ go out and get a case of beer and then go frolfing, live a little.
So the key to living a little is a case of beer?
a lap dance for some of these people would give them a heart attack I think.
could you fuckers be anymore nerdy? christ go out and get a case of beer and then go frolfing, live a little.
Possibly, but apparently you are cool if you go frolfing.
What do you expect, they are English majors.
"What do you expect" is an interrogative and is properly followed by a question mark, not a comma.
We need to hire an english prof. to come to this forum for a few months... wow
I'm an english major, I'll send you an invoice.
When claiming to be an English major, you might gain some credibility by properly capitalizing then name of your claimed major.
It would also help to change that comma to a period or semicolon.
Haha. I'm still an english major. Gig Em!
If you're this generation's typical English major, we're in trouble.
"What do you expect" is an interrogative and is properly followed by a question mark, not a comma.
That is why I am not an English major. I don't talk good.
someone tell me that you nerds know what frolfing is?
Pwned.
Yes, I do...and it's lame. But thanks for the lecture. Keep pointing out how nerdy the rest of us are while your post count reaches 3100.

heh, maybe you don't understand the difference in the need to appeal to the linguistics of those you are speaking with. I don't have to use proper pronounciation or grammar to get my point across on an internet forum, though I could. Such usage of proper grammar is unnecessary as the people I am conversing with will not have the aforementioned grammatical requisite of my communication.I can talk good and be fine. :wink:

Yes, I do...and it's lame. But thanks for the lecture. Keep pointing out how nerdy the rest of us are while your post count reaches 3100.
Yea, allin, get a life with your 3000+ posts.And the key to life is beeeeeeerains. A case a beer just makes it all the better.
heh, maybe you don't understand the difference in the need to appeal to the linguistics of those you are speaking with. I don't have to use proper pronounciation or grammar to get my point across on an internet forum, though I could. Such usage of proper grammar is unnecessary as the people I am conversing with will not have the aforementioned grammatical requisite of my communication.I can talk good and be fine. :wink:
Sigh...it was supposed to be a jopke. Wasn't there a time when we could be sarcastic without putting >sw< at the end of every post?
Sigh...it was supposed to be a jopke. Wasn't there a time when we could be sarcastic without putting >sw< at the end of every post?
My winking smiley didn't indicate my designation of jovial discourse? :club:

I was a PA to a Stage Director in london for 6 months ~ I have no idea as to what travis makes and frankly its non of my business> but the standerd is 26k + a year.now the money is not what makes his job great its the perks that go with it and the networking.

I bet he gets about 100K a year plus a percentage (Like a caddy).Plus Dan's super generous anyways and he probably gets bonus bucks and lapdances. And the excess puntang that Dan has to fend off, because he has a girlfriend...NICE
Umm no. Cause I would kill him. ~J~
We need to hire an english prof. to come to this forum for a few months... wow
look no further, i'll be one in less than a year. i don't think it'll work though, especially since i don't practice perfect grammar on the internet either.
I bet he gets about 100K a year plus a percentage (Like a caddy).Plus Dan's super generous anyways and he probably gets bonus bucks and lapdances. And the excess puntang that Dan has to fend off, because he has a girlfriend...NICE
Travis is yo biatch.
Travis is yo biatch.
Well, I wouldn't call him that but yes. :-)
Is that when you stick your arm in a catfishes mouth?