why not to use poker source online

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuck.I just don't understand people sometimes. Maybe I'm just too soft, but I don't think I could ever pull that sh/t with anyone. To paraphrase a recent Jack Johnson song, "Where'd all the good people go?"

Yuck.I just don't understand people sometimes. Maybe I'm just too soft, but I don't think I could ever pull that sh/t with anyone. To paraphrase a recent Jack Johnson song, "Where'd all the good people go?"
Jack Johnson good stuff :club: Listenin to the new CD right now.Regarding that post my Mike J... WOW. I know he was pretty arrogant and was an utter prick at times but that goes beyond anything I imagined..EDIT: I posted my thoughts in PSO, I'm done there, that's absolutely horrible. **** em.
Jack Johnson good stuff :club: Listenin to the new CD right now.Regarding that post my Mike J... WOW. I know he was pretty arrogant and was an utter prick at times but that goes beyond anything I imagined..
My girlfriend has my new CD hidden somewhere. Damn her.I've still got the previous 2 and the soundtracks :D haha.

am i the only insensitive bastard that doesn't think this is a big deal? i really don't see what's so awful about it...it may be a TAD insensitive, but nothing to leave the damn site over.

Difference in values, possibly. I personally don't like to associate with people who make fun of the disabled in such a manner. It was just handled horribly. I know most people will still join the site or continue participating because of the natural greed inherent in most humans.

Difference in values, possibly. I personally don't like to associate with people who make fun of the disabled in such a manner. It was just handled horribly. I know most people will still join the site or continue participating because of the natural greed inherent in most humans.
As much as I feel for the OP and agree with you, its hard to look down on a person still going to the site just even though they have seemingly bad business practices. If that were the case, you probobly wouldnt be shopping anywhere, customer service reps can be dicks. It sucks, and as I said, assuming he is telling the truth, I truely feel bad. Me? I have rent to pay, i'm trying to get all the money I can, if I didnt need the money, i'd sure go someplace else. But I need the money, and this is a chance for me to help pay the bills.

The guy on the phone doesn't know the medical history and I don't know if I would feel comfortable with him playing with real money. But I think the way it was responded to is wrong. I would just explain it like I did but try to work it out not just insult the person.

As much as I feel for the OP and agree with you, its hard to look down on a person still going to the site just even though they have seemingly bad business practices. If that were the case, you probobly wouldnt be shopping anywhere, customer service reps can be censored. It sucks, and as I said, assuming he is telling the truth, I truely feel bad. Me? I have rent to pay, i'm trying to get all the money I can, if I didnt need the money, i'd sure go someplace else. But I need the money, and this is a chance for me to help pay the bills.
I'm not going to look down on anyone for continuing to give the site business. I came through too strongly. In fact, I don't mind anyone continuing to go there or signing up today. I won't do it though. I have nothing against anyone, I'm just a bit upset at their attempts at justifications at this point. I apologize for any misguided comments I may have made.

What is your Last name... What is your First name... What is your Party Poker account name... What date of birth? (didn't match what was at Party Poker) How old are you? (didn't match either DOB given to us) What year did you graduate high school? (customer hung up on us)probably add mothers maiden nameand you have the largest scam ever to get and change passwords to peoples accounts and empty them

Sorry, but I think those taking the "high ground" are getting way sucked in. This was obviously a scam. Who would encourage anyone with alzheimer's/parkinson's to start playing poker?This is a guy who got caught and decided to try and get some revenge. My experience with PSO has been nothing but positive. I just find it funny that so many good poker players fell for such an obvious bluff.

damn you're humble milez... good man
Thanks, I appreciate that compliment above most.The devil on my shoulder actually wishes I had avoided this thread. I was actually planning on doing some PSO whoring (also to pay the bills), but the heart on my sleeve won't allow that.
Sorry, but I think those taking the "high ground" are getting way sucked in. This was obviously a scam. Who would encourage anyone with alzheimer's/parkinson's to start playing poker?This is a guy who got caught and decided to try and get some revenge. My experience with PSO has been nothing but positive. I just find it funny that so many good poker players fell for such an obvious bluff.
I still think most are missing the point. They still handled the situation incorrectly without knowing FOR CERTAIN whether it was a scam attempt or not.It still bugs me.
damn you're humble milez... good man
Thanks, I appreciate that compliment above most.The devil on my shoulder actually wishes I had avoided this thread. I was actually planning on doing some PSO whoring (also to pay the bills), but the heart on my sleeve won't allow that.
Hearts are meant to be worn in the chest. See the situation with your mind instead: this is a sob story about a kid who wanted $75. You have no proof of otherwise and PSO does. You're taking an unhappy person's word for it when they have something to gain. This doesn't seem valorous to me, it seems foolish.

Yeah, I'm not really seeing how this is sooo insensitive on their part (and I'm a Democrat, so it must not be that offensive at all :-) ). I'm not offended simply because it was a misunderstanding and there is no way for PSO to know for sure if the guy is legit. In fact, after the guy keeps getting the info. wrong, they need to assume he/she is not. It sucks, but it's just business. I, for one, have signed up for nearly all the PSO sites and have really enjoyed the experience. I also have made quite a bit of money off the experience as well. You're only allowed to play on one site through PSO once (under your identity) and get their bonuses. So, what do you think most people who get done with all of their bonuses do? Yep, they use a family member's identity. It is a complete abuse of the system and trust me, it happens A LOT. So, you might be able to understand why PSO is skeptical when a caller completely bungles the information. I'm sure they've seen it before and are not at all surprised when it happens. They just happened to be wrong (if you take the OP's word for it) this time.