wsop $1000 no limit hold'em(rebuys)

i'd take cardplayer's word on it. just look at the bobble on poker wire in the gordon/traniello hand.and i think paulle should just stick to chip counts and elminations

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From PokerPages. It says he had J10 and wwas all-in on turn with 4 outs left to win.12:35 am PDT Live Updates--12:3512 rebuys wasn't enough to get Daniel Negreanu into the money. He was tonight's bubble boy when his J 10 turned two pair. The Jack on the turn also made Vinny Vinh a straight with his 9 7 of Clubs. Daniel called all-in with four outs and didn't hit.In rebuy tournaments 'in the money' might not mean in the money. If a player was in for $5,000 or more, they are still not in the money.But these known players are 'in the money.' MAYBE!Hoyt Corkins 30kTony Cousineau 50kFreddy Deeb 25kAnnie Duke 50kEli Elezra 40kScoitt Fischman 25kKen Goldstein 40kPhil Gordon 25kMichael Gracz 10kBarry Greenstein 20kJennifer Harman 40kTed Lawson 20kNam Le 25kRobert Mizrachi 15kPhi Nguyen 15kPascal Perrault 45kDavid Pham 75kMarlon Santos 10kGavin Smith 25kChuck Thompson 40kAn Tran 20kMarco Traniello 20kJC Tran 20kMimi Tran 35kRam Vaswani 10kVinny Vinh 70kDavid Williams 40kRobert Williamson 20kBruce Yamron 55kSteve Zolotow 20k

Daniel Negreanu has just bubbled out and finished 73rd. After a board of 10-8-3-J-2, an opponent moved all in. Negreanu, sat and thought for a very long time. Finally, Negreanu put his food away, put on his back pack, put his cell phone in his pocket, and basically packed up to go home before saying, "I call." Negreanu showed J-8 for two pair, while his opponent showed 7-9 for a straight.Wow, that is depressing
if this disricption is in any way shape or form acurate Im pretty disapointed in DN. it is basicallt saying he prepared to leave the table before he made the call, gut saying dont do it and he did anyway. i want to hear wabt dn has to say about the hand but it sounds pathetic, basuically I give up end of stiry when reading that particular desriction.
Daniel Negreanu has just bubbled out and finished 73rd. After a board of 10-8-3-J-2, an opponent moved all in. Negreanu, sat and thought for a very long time. Finally, Negreanu put his food away, put on his back pack, put his cell phone in his pocket, and basically packed up to go home before saying, "I call." Negreanu showed J-8 for two pair, while his opponent showed 7-9 for a straight.Wow, that is depressing
if this disricption is in any way shape or form acurate Im pretty disapointed in DN. it is basicallt saying he prepared to leave the table before he made the call, gut saying dont do it and he did anyway. i want to hear wabt dn has to say about the hand but it sounds pathetic, basuically I give up end of stiry when reading that particular desriction.
Im tipsy at the moment and hopefully tats not how the hand went donw is what im getting at. from that discription it sounds really,just bad.

he put so much money in with all the rebuys no use just barely making the money, $4k isnt much to him. If he won the pot he has a decent chip stack. And maybe since the stud tourny is tomorrow he wants to rest up since he is confident in his stud game after playing barry.

I really think he doesn't trust his instincts right now. Don't know why. But he has to decide whether he wants to continue being a great poker player or whether he wants to be the media darling guy who never turns away from a camera thats on. It seems he is focusing more on his fame than his game right now. And most of the money he's making this year is coming away from the table. I mean today was a perfect example. He comes in and says he is going to play crazy early again just like last year and re-buy all the time. And because the media was watching him expecting to do it he obliged. Why let evrryone know your strategy heading in? today wasn't about poker until after the first break.He was just being lazy and throwing his money around to ensure he had a chance after the re-buys. Daniel got some luck tonight too (All-in win with AQ against AK) but it wasn't enough. He was simply outplayed and that's happened a lot lately.

From Poker Pages.Ram making a charge! And Barry is in good shape. Practice against Daniel paying off. According to cardplayer, Shane Schleger has just over $200,000 and is leading. Here are other notables--1:55Chip counts:Hoyt Corkins 20kTony Cousineau 85kAnnie Duke 35kEli Elezra 20kKen Goldstein 25kPhil Gordon 30kMichael Gracz 40kBarry Greenstein 55kJennifer Harman 25kTed Lawson 20kNam Le 20kRobert Mizrachi 35kPhi Nguyen 30kPascal Perrault 45kDavid Pham 120kMarlon Santos 40kGavin Smith 70kChuck Thompson 35kMarco Traniello 20kMimi Tran 45kRam Vaswani 80kVinny Vinh 130kDavid Williams 65kRobert Williamson 25kSteve Zolotow 30k