wsop $1000 no limit hold'em(rebuys)

From cardplayer:PG-13 at the Table PleaseLog: A player at table #117 was just given a 10 minute penalty for using the "F" word. Proper language at the table is being strictly enforced at the World Series of Poker. I think this is pretty silly. If you're old enough to play poker, you're old enough to drop the F-bomb. As long as you aren't abusing another player it should be OK.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The prize table is out. Daniel needs to finish 16th or better to make money after all his buy-ins.
I don't think Daniel's in this to win money. He plays $500k mathches like its nothing. He wants to win. Period.

it adds a level of class to the event,, sure we all have heard foul language, however we all dont use it or appreciate it... plus it is good to have , because people can get a little heated when money is at stake... nothing wrong with a little decorum

From cardplayer:PG-13 at the Table PleaseI think this is pretty silly. If you're old enough to play poker, you're old enough to drop the F-bomb. As long as you aren't abusing another player it should be OK.
If you're old enough to play poker then you should be old enough to restrain yourself from swearing.

Edog out with A3 against Zolotow A9. My #1 pick for the WSOP pool is really struggling so far. He's got great short stack skills, but this is the fifth event he's been forced to use 'em from the get go. I blame Daniel for this. Did he have to lose to much chips to Zolotow?

Where did y0u get this update from? Cardplayer hasn't had anything for a while.
Pokerwire.comFischman eliminates David Levi. Too bad, I'm always rooting for the Israeli guys. Elezra and Asher Derei are still in, I think. It's time to represent! lol

The last chip update I could find was on Pokerpages:--9:55Chip counts:Barny Boatman 15kHoyt Corkins 10kTony Cousineau 25kBrad Daugherty 10kGreg Debora 10kFreddy Deeb 20kAsher Derei 5kAnnie Duke 20kScoitt Fischman 10kRafe Furst 15kKen Goldstein 15kPhil Gordon 25kMichael Gracz 20kBarry Greenstein 10kJennifer Harman 45kDan Heimiller 5kChip Jett 20kJenny Kang 10kTed Lawson 10kNam Le 15kToto Leonidas 15kDavid Levi 10kGioi Luong 10kRobert Mizrachi 20kDaniel Negreanu 20kPhi Nguyen 25kScotty Nguyen 25kPascal Perrault 15kDavid Pham 45kDavid Plastik 10kVictor Ramdin 35kBlair Rodman 5kMarlon Santos 15kMike Sica 10kGavin Smith 10kHoang Ta 10kChuck Thompson 35kGene Todd 25kAn Tran 20kMarco Traniello 10kJC Tran 20kMimi Tran 45kRam Vaswani 25kVinny Vinh 25kH Voularis 10kDavid Williams 45kBuddy Williams 10kRobert Williamson 10kBruce Yamron 15kDon Zewin 15kSteve Zolotow 25k

Another update from pokerpages:Daniel still in. And his 2 favorite gals battling it out at the top.11:05 pm PDT Live Updates--11:05About 110 in, paying 72.Barny Boatman 15kHoyt Corkins 10kBrad Daugherty 10kFreddy Deeb 20kAnnie Duke 50kEli Elezra 40k (Where'd HE come from?Scoitt Fischman 25kMark Francis 22kKen Goldstein 15kPhil Gordon 25kMichael Gracz 10kBarry Greenstein 20kJennifer Harman 50kEric Holum 10kChip Jett 10kJenny Kang 15kTed Lawson 20kNam Le 25kToto Leonidas 25kGioi Luong 20kRobert Mizrachi 15kDaniel Negreanu 25kPhi Nguyen 15kScotty Nguyen 5kPascal Perrault 55kDavid Pham 65kMarlon Santos 10kGavin Smith 15kChuck Thompson 40kAn Tran 20kMarco Traniello 20kJC Tran 20kMimi Tran 50kRam Vaswani 25kVinny Vinh 40kH Voularis 5kDavid Williams 40kRobert Williamson 20kBruce Yamron 20kSteve Zolotow 20k

Cardplayer's coverage sucks tonight. Thankfully pokerpages updates are great right now. I highlighted some notable players. That Pascal Perrault is a good player.Almost to money. Daniel surviving but needs to make a move soon. $1,000 No Limit Hold'em w/Rebuys11:25 pm PDT Live Updates--11:45Two world champs out. Scotty Nguyen and Brad Daugherty. 80 left, paying 72.Barny Boatman 15kHoyt Corkins 30kTony Cousineau 50kFreddy Deeb 25k Annie Duke 50kEli Elezra 40kScoitt Fischman 25kMark Francis 22kKen Goldstein 40kPhil Gordon 25kMichael Gracz 10kBarry Greenstein 20kJennifer Harman 40kTed Lawson 20kNam Le 25kToto Leonidas 25kRobert Mizrachi 15kDaniel Negreanu 25kPhi Nguyen 15kPascal Perrault 45kDavid Pham 75kMarlon Santos 10kGavin Smith 25kChuck Thompson 40kAn Tran 20kMarco Traniello 20kJC Tran 20kMimi Tran 35kRam Vaswani 10kVinny Vinh 40kDavid Williams 40kRobert Williamson 20kBruce Yamron 55kDon Zewin 15kSteve Zolotow 20k

It's bubble time and DN got plenty of chips to make it, but can we really call it his first cash of the 2005 WSOP, if he ends up losing money?He needs to finish in the top 18 for a profit.

hopefully it's top 16, so i can get some points off the guy. fischman, harman, and daniel all need to make that for me.hand-for-hand now according to poker wire

From Poker wire:Marco Traniello survives the bubbleTraniello raised to 3600, Phil Gordon reraised to 12k with [10][10], and Traniello called with [A][J]. The flop came [J♠][10♣][3♥], Gordon pushed in with a set, and Traniello called with top pair. Another [J] came on the turn, doubling Traniello up.From Cardplayer:Date / Time: 2005-06-09 00:10:00 Title: Marco Traniello Doubles Up Log: Marco Traniello doubles up his chip stack. Traniello began the hand by raising before the flop and was called by his opponent. The flop came J-10-3. Marco raised all in and his opponent called, flipping over A-Q. Traniello turned over 10-10 and exposed his set. The turn card was a J and the river was a 4. While raking in his pot, Traniello's opponent joked with Traniello and said, "Shouldn't you have folded those 10's while we're on the bubble?" Traniello responded by saying, "I don't care about money." Are these people watching the tournament or just making stuff up?

Daniel Negreanu has just bubbled out and finished 73rd. After a board of 10-8-3-J-2, an opponent moved all in. Negreanu, sat and thought for a very long time. Finally, Negreanu put his food away, put on his back pack, put his cell phone in his pocket, and basically packed up to go home before saying, "I call." Negreanu showed J-8 for two pair, while his opponent showed 7-9 for a straight.Wow, that is depressing

12 rebuys wasn't enough to get Daniel Negreanu into the money. He was tonight's bubble boy when his J 10 turned two pair. The Jack on the turn also made Vinny Vinh a straight with his 9 7 of Clubs. Daniel called all-in with four outs and didn't hit.
Daniel Negreanu bubblesWe are in the money!!!Negreanu got all in with [J][6] versus an opponent with [9][7] on a board of [J][10][4][8][2].
Date / Time: 2005-06-09 00:26:00 Title: Daniel Negreanu Out On Bubble Log: Daniel Negreanu has just bubbled out and finished 73rd. After a board of 10-8-3-J-2, an opponent moved all in. Negreanu, sat and thought for a very long time. Finally, Negreanu put his food away, put on his back pack, put his cell phone in his pocket, and basically packed up to go home before saying, "I call." Negreanu showed J-8 for two pair, while his opponent showed 7-9 for a straight. All 72 remaining players are in the money, but some need to improve position to actually make money due to their rebuys.
Daniel's out, No one is watching the tournament. I am going to bed.Funny that 3 updates came up with 3 different hands for DN.