another guy looking to be staked.

DKE, I agree he cannot spell anything. He actually spelled believe as "beleave". What a rube.Keep in mind it's his 4th post or something. I know that STFU NEWB is overused, but in this case it might just apply.What an idiot, through and through.CT

As long as people are asking to get staked, then why doesnt someone stake me to play with Barry Greenstein in the big game. All i need is five hundred grand. i had the money but then the dea impounded my yacht and found 200 kilos of coke and a box of weapons grade plutonium. Not to mention a snuff film and a dead body. So yeah, I had to spend my million dollar bankroll for bail. So im currently out on bail and looking for a backer in the big game. Just send $500,000 to my pokerstars account. i will pay u back i promise.

As long as people are asking to get staked, then why doesnt someone stake me to play with Barry Greenstein in the big game. All i need is five hundred grand. i had the money but then the dea impounded my yacht and found 200 kilos of coke and a box of weapons grade plutonium. Not to mention a snuff film and a dead body. So yeah, I had to spend my million dollar bankroll for bail. So im currently out on bail and looking for a backer in the big game.  Just send $500,000 to my pokerstars account. i will pay u back i promise.
i'm quite sure 500,000 wouldnt even come close to a bankroll in the big game...Oh you were making a joke thats right.... Yup, not funny

Hey this goes for everybody here just because you don'y agree with someone don't say stuff like you should be shot in the head. I mean closetwin you can't and shouldent be going around threatning people on this forum and not on this forum.

Never once did I imply I would shoot anybody. I was implying that the intense stupidity of the idiot I was responding to was deserving of death. I never threatened him, I implied that he should die. It's the same as someone saying that god will strike you down with a lightning bolt for being a heathen....instead of God, I worship the God Of Non-Morons. He tends to cap punks in the ass. I can't explain it, that's just his mysterious way.CT

You didn't lose your bankroll because you are a fish at poker. You lost it because you are a fish at life. You obviously make very bad decisions and anyone who bankrolls you isn't bright.

So here's how the story goes:Life was going great, i was making pretty good money off of poker. Enough to buy a car, and enough for a college kid like myself to live pretty well. All of this was until the weeknd of memorial day. My friend who happens to deal drugs decided he wanted to stash some ungodly amount of Marijuana in my car. Then as it was memorial day i got to a police drunk driving checkpoint and they ask me to get out of my car, he gave me all the alcohol tests and i past all of them. He then asked me if he could search my car and that was when i remembered what was under my back seat. And i replied with "No i don't really think you should do that" DOH why did i say that. Now he was most definitely going to search it and thats when he found the HUGE bag of Marijuana.  So to make a long story short i got fined around $4000 because i had "intent to distribute" supposedly. Which just so happened to be about all of my bankroll and then some.So in hope of not having to go and hunt for a real job, if someone out there would like to make a few extra bucks by staking me for a few bills that would be great. So please save me from working for the man.I play on pokerstars and made the most money off of 2/4 and 3/6 NLHE  and $20 sng's. I've also had some pretty stellar performances in the MTT's for a few thousand each. If i was sent money i'd most likely build up playing .25/.50 and .50/1 NLHE.why did you let them search?they violated your rights.I know by staking me you'd have no proof that i'd ever pay you back, and your not just dumping money to some random guy on the internet. Well i don't blame you, it's not an easy thing to do. But you have my word and scouts honor that i can play the great game of poker and i will pay you back with some interest.I know a lot of you will be urged to flame at this post. Well be my geust, it's a long shot that anyone will actually do it. But truthfully i'll try anything to not have to go flip burgers.

Dke, dont hate cuz you are actually thinking about staking some random guy off of an internet poker forum. I mean, if you really just want to give away money then give it to charity. my post was funny. almost as funny as the makeup on yr face on yr pic (is that yr pic? if not disregard. I guess it could be some goth dude or pansy singer)

Not true my dad smoked pot when he was younger, and he thinks like you. But just because people like you and my dad beleave pot should be legal dosent mean im going to agree with you. And don't feed me the religous bs i'm not a religous person at all actually all be the last person you see in a church i got better things to do in my life. And pots illegal for a reason, and bottom line is you don't no me so just keep your mouth shut.closetwin you can do me the favore of not mixing your religous freak parents with mine.
Pot should be legal.Alcohol should be illegal and I am a lush who smokes very little pot.just my opinion
As long as people are asking to get staked, then why doesnt someone stake me to play with Barry Greenstein in the big game. All i need is five hundred grand. i had the money but then the dea impounded my yacht and found 200 kilos of coke and a box of weapons grade plutonium. Not to mention a snuff film and a dead body. So yeah, I had to spend my million dollar bankroll for bail. So im currently out on bail and looking for a backer in the big game.  Just send $500,000 to my pokerstars account. i will pay u back i promise.
i'm quite sure 500,000 wouldnt even come close to a bankroll in the big game...Oh you were making a joke thats right.... Yup, not funny
why did you have to go make some guy you don't even know feel bad for posting something that you didn't find funny.....YOU ****ING HATE MONGER (sw)
Dke, dont hate cuz you are actually thinking about staking some random guy off of an internet poker forum. I mean, if you really just want to give away money then give it to charity. my post was funny. almost as funny as the makeup on yr face on yr pic (is that yr pic? if not disregard.  I guess it could be some goth dude or pansy singer)
No, I asked for his stats, people get curious, i'm not in the business of staking.Before you comment on my avitar, you should realize you arent even cool enough to have one on your own.No its not me in the pic.... Even so, do you have a problem with people who wear make up? Back to the hate monger I guess.... and you're the one telling me "dont hate" If you want to make fun of someone, it should be for saying dumb things like "dont hate" not the way someone looks.... Doucheclown