fishes stop with your idiotic hand by hand questions

You guys have nothing intelligent or informative to respond too. But why I have 24 posts is because Im usually busy playing poker for money unl ike you play money pros. What did I say to offend you all, I simply stated develop your own style, gain experience, and you will develop your own strategy. Maybe Im just a part of an advanced book of poker talking to readers of poker for dummies so you wouldnt understand. Anyway fishes keep swimming to the river, and all you rookies fail to note, playing 5-10 you can net 500 profit in an 8 hour session, 10-20 a thousane, and 5-5 NL often people sit with 5-10k. hardly small stakes.
If you were a hundredth as good at poker as you claim to be, you would be smart enough to leave us "fish" alone.Stop tapping the glass.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoot, you both beat me to it.How hilarious was that comment?
Almost perfect. He would have scored a perfect 100 if he misspelled intelligent or informative.
You guys have nothing intelligent or informative to respond too. But why I have 24 posts is because Im usually busy playing poker for money unl ike you play money pros. What did I say to offend you all, I simply stated develop your own style, gain experience, and you will develop your own strategy. Maybe Im just a part of an advanced book of poker talking to readers of poker for dummies so you wouldnt understand. Anyway fishes keep swimming to the river, and all you rookies fail to note, playing 5-10 you can net 500 profit in an 8 hour session, 10-20 a thousane, and 5-5 NL often people sit with 5-10k. hardly small stakes.
If you were a hundredth as good at poker as you claim to be, you would be smart enough to leave us "fish" alone.Stop tapping the glass.
So is this the new JFarrel or what?
If you really want to gain any respect, conduct yourself with class and dignity. For instance, steve7stud has respect around this forum because he doesn't act like a 15 year old every time he posts, talking about what a badass he is. What did you say to offend us all? Are you serious? If you can't figure out the answer to that question, you need some serious lessons in common sense. Playing for 5/10 and 10/20 does not make you a badass that you can come out guns blazing, talking smack. Get a clue. And playing 5/10 for a living? You must be a baller.
Heeyy!!. great ideas!!.. and how about we implement them in our schools, and let every one just learn on their own.
All of these hand by hand situations are constructed to a particular players game. These people asking how to play these hands are idiot rookies. fish or all of the above. My point is develop your own strategy and style and ask more philiosphical questions like. Did fischman make a horrible, horendous move heads up moving all in on middle pair and an open ended straight draw because allan already bet 350k pot committing him instead of just calling and hoping to catch his10 or so outs, allan would of called the rest of his 500k, or if he missed 500k doubles up 1million and plenty to play with. My game is flawless and by flawless i mean perfect for myself personally and I need no advice from any of you wannabe pros or DN himself because I play my way and I will not give you my resume. Bottom line is poker stlye is like a weapon, develop it , sharpen it groom it and you will be powerful with your unique style to attack your opponents.
Some people need concrete examples to learn abstract concepts.And some other people need to go fornicate themselves with an iron stick.
second.
If you want to learn how to play aces in early position I gave a free lesson under some other thread. fell free to post feedback here.
If you want to learn how to construct sentences and spell words, third grade would be a good place to start.In response to your original post:This forum is for, among other things, posting hands and asking for analysis.

So here is that advice you mentioned...

Since I was recommended I mine as well tell you, limp from under gun all other positions raise. The raise however is the crucial part, know your oppenents, how likely is it that if you make a small raise someone will come over the top for example, blind 5-10 raise to 25(early position), then if you feel your field will re raise with 8s or higher, or AJ or better and they decide to do so, say to 75, now theres atleast 110 in pot so you could then raise the 75 to 175 enough to get action and hope for small flop because if his money does go all in al its almost certain he has JJ QQ or KK. This strategy makes the pot 350 or so pre flop and with a lot of flops you can extract all of his chips. If your field is not likely to re- raise and are more typical call and see flops with blinds at 10, raise to a peculiar number like 95 and get heads up and see what happens. J
First of all, you are delusional. You were not "recommended" as much as someone sarcastically said your name to get a laugh (and it worked on me).As for your strategy, it's not horrible, but also not mind blowing. I still think limping from early position is a bad move. I also think that when you get re-raised you go all in. You shouldn't ever bet and "hope" for small cards.Also, your idea of raising to a "peculiar" number is pretty poor advice. Raising to a strange number screams "I have a big hand" and will keep anyone from re-raising.
First of all, you are delusional. You were not "recommended" as much as someone sarcastically said your name to get a laugh (and it worked on me).
I'm glad you caught that. :twisted:

I disagree, raising to say 95 opening to a lot of players mean this guy wants to win the pot right there, this raise to them could scream pocket pair 6- Js and with aq ak qq kk, they will likely come over top of you thinkingyou wanted to win the pot right there and not see a flop but with that hand they think they are unlikey to call a big raise, which would likely be 300-500 in this particular game.J

I disagree, raising to say 95 opening to a lot of players mean this guy wants to win the pot right there, this raise to them could scream pocket pair 6- Js and with aq ak qq kk, they will likely come over top of you thinkingyou wanted to win the pot right there and not see a flop but with that hand they think they are unlikey to call a big raise, which would likely be 300-500 in this particular game.J
I thought you didn't want to use this forum to help the fishes learn how to play.
Why are you giving advice to us idiot fish?

dude, your not impressing anyone with your rambling on and on about your mid level mediocrity. oooohhhh the bodog 10k, wow, can i have your autograph? You think the real pro's dont call each other up and ask for advice on specific hands? you are destined for the slot machines. Give up now and go get a quarter bucket. You obviously are not willing to learn and grow enough to every reach the next level. Don't criticize those who actually have the cojones to admit that they need help and are willing to grow as poker players.as for the slow played aces, maybe you should have taken the advice of stu ungar:aces are good for winning small pots and losing big ones. keep limping with those bullets.

As my first post was for advice, which I received and appreciate from those who replied, I feel I gotta pile on.Foxwoods Pro...My a$$....begin kissing it.........now! :twisted: Thank you all, good night now! err!

noone talking badly about my advice and once one person did my reply was again "flawless" so fishes just know your place in the small fishbowl
Can someone translate this into English for me?Thanks in advance.
noone talking badly about my advice and once one person did my reply was again "flawless" so fishes just know your place in the small fishbowl
Please learn to use English properly before extolling the virtues of your game. It would give you more credibility, and you certainly need it.
Can someone translate this into English for me?Thanks in advance.
He thinks that his reply about the limping with aces was "flawless". He believes that he has proven his point beyond reasonable doubt, and therefore is superior to us "fishes".Seriously, there are only two options here.1. He is just messing with us.2. He has absolutely no concept of the fact that he is nowhere near as good as he seems to think. FoxwoodsPro-Keep limping with AA from early position. Also, keep raising to strange numbers when you have huge hands. As you said, this forum isn't to educate fish, so I'm not going to try to educate your dumb ass.