...*sign* stupid famous people

Guest XXEddie

I would love to see a Harry Carray Vince Van Patten combo covering the WPT. Harry constantly mispronouncing the players names, slurring his words while Vince gets caught up in the names for hands. Think about it!!!!

watching the sports list one FSN(btw, I know this should be in off-topic, but meh) and it had the top ten commentator. And number one was Al MichealsOne of the interveiws they do said "Al Micheals changes the world with those four words; "do you believe in miracles".....the world of tomorrow.....is headed for doom[/quoteYou criticize FSN for a mere clerical error...counting four words instead of five. But you yourself are unable to correctly spell a name as simple and common as "Michaels." You are a mediocrity.

I'm biased being a Cardinals fan, but Jack Buck's I don't believe what I just saw call is one of the greatest. Al Michaels really is pretty good. I mean, he worked that year with Dennis Miller and didn't kill himself or Miller, that's gotta count for something.

If I had to listen to Tim McCarver and Joe Morgan do a game together, I would stab myself with a fork until I died.
Heh...good call. I wonder if there are people out there that think they know what they're talking about. They're awful, though not quite as infuriating as the YES broadcasting team headed by Michael Kay.
If I had to listen to Tim McCarver and Joe Morgan do a game together, I would stab myself with a fork until I died.
Heh...good call. I wonder if there are people out there that think they know what they're talking about. They're awful, though not quite as infuriating as the YES broadcasting team headed by Michael Kay.
Kay is awful....awful! Best is vin scully imo. Worst-joe theismann, tim mccarver, (tie)

Hockey?Gene Hart (RIP) hands down. THE voice of the Flyers."He scores for a case of Tastycake"Vin Scully is great, but I'll stay home again with Harry Kalas.Oh yeah, Al Michaels sucks

censored i hate pierre mcguire (sp?) - all the canadian hockey fans know what i mean. still though he's better than cole i guess. oh how i miss tom cheek.
Blue Jays games on the radio are impossible to listen to because of Warren Sawkew. He is horrible and never shutups, and often Jerry has to cut in during the middle of a pitch cuz the moron is still rambling on and on.