official oic thread

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checkymcfold, check your pm...Let's do this tonight if possible.
haven't received a pm from you, s_dogg. i'm going out for a bit this evening, but i'll be home around midnight EST (a bit drunk, which might help you out) , if you wanna play then. let me know...
bump! and..........amarillotg vs zerospaceSaturday June 4th - 10:30am EST. (tentatively)
Not so tentative now! Offically Saturday, June 4th, 10:30AM EST

sigh... I guess I get 109suited first round.PM me some times and dates you're available I can probobly make it.As for tonight.. *looks at bottle of corona*No tonight isn't going to work, and tomorrow morning will be rough as well. Anything beyond that I'm fine.

Well... I just got worked. I didn't catch the cards that my opponent did, but he just outplayed me...I've got alot of work to do on my heads up game. Congrats checkymcfold...take this thing down!

checkymcfold takes out s_dogg. i'm not one to kiss and tell, but i got helped out by a 2-card flush to overflush, and a couple tp to 2p hands... a good match on both ends, methinks.next? :-)

Well... I just got worked. I didn't catch the cards that my opponent did, but he just outplayed me...I've got alot of work to do on my heads up game. Congrats checkymcfold...take this thing down!
thanks, gg to you, too. and i'll win it, for you :club: .

MrNiceGuy vs wrto4556 (MrNiceGuy advances)checkymcfold vs s_dogg (checkymcfold advances)Filesharer vs KingAustin (KingAustin advances)Jayson Weber vs 109suited amarillotg vs zero space - sat. June 4th @ 10:30am ETCustom36 vs dpianomn - sat. June 4th @ 3:00pm ETmonoatomic vs Jordan BeanGW vs bdc30 econ_tim vs cursive Kdawgcometh vs Riseorfall HoosierAlum vs cdddc75Petoria vs ffishh (I think)I don't think I missed anything. Tell me if I did.

yea i know...actually I havent heard from Kdawg...I sent him a PM, he hasnt sent one back and he hasnt posted in a while....hey I'll take a forfeit :club:

A thorough trouncing. After many swings, Amarillotg beat my arse. Up down up down. Got very much out played at the end. Good game.......And I'm spent

A thorough trouncing. After many swings, Amarillotg beat my arse. Up down up down. Got very much out played at the end. Good game.......And I'm spent
not as bad as zerospace makes it sound. it was a good match.
not as bad as zerospace makes it sound. it was a good match.
My limit game has been all kinds of off lately. Kicked up the aggression ten fold and it bit me a few times against you. It was a good match overall. Well played on both sides I think.........

After 4.5 hours, dpianomn won. A combination of cold cards, a cold board, and impatience finally decided it. It was like playing myself.Good game man - you did well.

custom, you did a great job!here's a quick recap:I get up about 10-15bb real early. then i'm back down to even, lose the lead and custom brings me to the point that i'm all-in after the river. my nut flush bests his flush, and i keep building/falling, building/falling for quite a while. after a couple hours i get the lead back. the turning point was when, within the span of about five hands, i was dealt 33 three times.33 #1 my boat beats his trip 10's--ridiculously huge pot33 #2 my set beats his two pair--another giant pot33 #3 my set takes it down on the turnthat sequence of events is definitely what gave me the final edge--very brutal for custom.the biggest pot i remember was 30bb, and it was a split pot--go figure.

the biggest pot i remember was 30bb, and it was a split pot--go figure.
There were a TON of split pots. If either of us would've taken those, it would've been over a lot quicker. After the 2nd or 3rd set of 3's, I went on major tilt. I made ridiculously poor decisions near the end. You're a real good player though and I wish you the best.