9, J is now known as the NINJA (as voted on yesterday)http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...4788&highlight=Anyways.. i was in a hand yesterday and had the "ninja".. and no one had a clue what i was talking about. so i raised.i had 2 callers. flop was A,10, 4.. so i pretty much had junk. 1st to act bets out. 1 fold, then i raise. he calls., and i say "i'm telling u I got ninja"turn is a blank. he checks. I bet out, he thinks, then folds. and says "wtf is ninja"haha. Ninja strikes

Just for the record, in some circles, "having the ninja" means that you have HIV. Good luck picking up chicks at the poker table repeating the phrase "I've got the ninja"

Just for the record, in some circles, "having the ninja" means that you have HIV.  Good luck picking up chicks at the poker table repeating the phrase "I've got the ninja"
some circles? which circles? and why would i be playing poker in places where Ninja means HIV. K tel u what. if and when i play Jack 9 at one of these places. I'll say. I've got the herpes.

Sorry eh, I see your from Canada, I didn't realize if you've never heard of it, it must not exist. Kind of like deodorant. Most Canadians have never heard of that either.

Sorry eh,  I see your from Canada, I didn't realize if you've never heard of it, it must not exist.  Kind of like deodorant.  Most Canadians have never heard of that either.
We've also never heard of good health care.. oh wait. thats you guys!hahaha. i can only assume your an american with your wize crack to canadians.P.S. our beer is better :club:

Okay... Don't mess with the Ninja... you will lose if you anger it.Curling? Dude... Are you that desperate now that Hockey is off the air? Sweden vs Canada woooooooo

Curling anyone? That was the joke. Royal Tour was goofing on me for being America (Floridian) and I was joking back that Curling is the second most popular sport in Canada, Sadly. I do hate when I have to explain my sarcastic jokes. I do realize you are the King Krablar Ninja Somebody typed in C0ck Garage earlier (genius by the way) and you catch the curling comment. Now that is funny stuff

Curling anyone?  That was the joke.  Royal Tour was goofing on me for being America (Floridian) and I was joking back that Curling is the second most popular sport in Canada,  Sadly.   I do hate when I have to explain my sarcastic jokes.   I do realize you are the King Krablar Ninja  Somebody typed in C0ck Garage earlier (genius by the way) and you catch the curling comment.  Now that is funny stuff
lol. ya. cock garage is my personal favorite.oh and curling is popular in canada. but probably not as popular as lawn blowing is in florida. baaaahahaha u set yourself up for that one.P.S lacross is canada's national game. a very brutal sport

Actually the NFL is probably Canada's second most enjoyed sport. Our second national game after hockey is lacrosse which I think is amazing. Golf is fairly popular too...especially when we combine it with dogsledding.

Actually the NFL is probably Canada's second most enjoyed sport. Our second national game after hockey is lacrosse which I think is amazing. Golf is fairly popular too...especially when we combine it with dogsledding.
thanks fellow Canuck!.. but you have the orders of games mixed. Lacross is the National Sport. originated in Canada. Hockey did not originate here, but it did make its mark.
Yup nothing like watching golf & dogsledding in the comfort or our igloo's.

We may not have good health care, but at least we have recourse when someone who has been in the ER waiting room for 4 hours dies. That seems to happen all too often in good ol Canada. Not trying to start a US vs CA flame war cause I would much rather live there, but your health care system is not half of what it is cracked up to be.

We may not have good health care, but at least we have recourse when someone who has been in the ER waiting room for 4 hours dies.  That seems to happen all too often in good ol Canada.  Not trying to start a US vs CA flame war cause I would much rather live there, but your health care system is not half of what it is cracked up to be.
Don;t worry. i wont flame. But your facts are very very far from true.Your comparing a mega city like Toronto, to the rest of canada.The city i live in now with over 150,000 people has an excellent hospital and emergency room. 4 hour waits are comon in the larger cities when they are non-life threatening injuries. I've never heard of anyone complain about free health because they would rather some money if their lovedones died instead.

Hey now, this is getting way too serious. Can we please get back to the business of insulting each other? I am not familiar with "Lawn Blowing." Being from Sunny South Florida, I have heard of wind blown, sand blown, and salad tossing, but not lawn blowing. Besides, I haven't blown anyone in months....OK weeks, but I was drunk and I really needed that ride home. OK, you got me, I wasn't drunk. Alright, let up, I was one block away, what are you the cops? Back off.

i think when he mentioned "lawn blowing", he might have been referring to bocci. either that or he thinks us yanks have nothing better to do than watch the grass grow :wink:

i think when he mentioned "lawn blowing", he might have been referring to bocci.  either that or he thinks us yanks have nothing better to do than watch the grass grow :wink:
ya. ya.. simple spelling mistake and you all jump on it.but this about sums it up